Senior Python Software Engineer
Office Location| Boston, US
The Reptrak Company is looking for strong Python Software Engineers to join the team in building the world's leading reputation management platform for corporations worldwide. You will be joining a fast growing team delivering innovative data products that change the way our customers think about relationships with their customers, employees, competitors, regulators and other key stakeholders. Our work changes the way companies do business for the better.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, deploy, and support scalable software systems.
- Provide mentorship to team members and assist with feedback on code reviews.
- Build and maintain operationally viable solutions throughout the software life cycle.
- Commit to owning your code and supporting the customer facing environment.
- Lead team members on independent project initiatives.
- Promote teamwork, research cutting edge technology, and support a vibrant innovative work atmosphere.
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX, and Data Science to understand business problems and identify solutions.
- Production experience with scalable microservice architectures using Python/Flask
- Strong API first design fundamentals, data structures, and writing technical specifications for your services to interface with other teams.
- Strong experience working with relational database technology.
- Production experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Ability to problem solve and drive projects with loosely defined requirements.
- Experience working in agile development environments.
- Ability to make sound decisions and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure services such as AWS (preferred) or Azure.
Nice to Have:
- BS in Computer Science or related experience.
- Test Driven Development.
- Architecture and solutions development leveraging microservices.
- Jenkins + Other continuous delivery system experience.
- Familiarity with compliant front-end development standards and accessibility best practices.
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
This role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and a semi-annual performance bonus plan. The Reptrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more global perks like free books, free diapers for newborns, gym membership and more!
The Reptrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/