Senior Software Developer in Test (SDET)
Office Location | Boston, US
The Reptrak Company is looking for testing quality champion to join us as a Senior Software Developer in Test (SDET) to join the team in building the world's leading reputation management platform for corporations worldwide. You will be joining a fast growing team delivering innovative data products that change the way our customers think about relationships with their customers, employees, competitors, regulators and other key stakeholders. Our work changes the way companies do business for the better.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Architect testing frameworks, tools, and lead quality with RepTrak
- Comfortable with regression test planning + test automation
- Software Engineering as well as testing – we are a small team, and you’ll be a part of developing feature stories as well as helping with test automation.
- You will not be the only one writing code – your ability to influence + lead quality will be a key measure of success with the team
- Promote teamwork, research cutting edge technology, and support a vibrant innovative work atmosphere.
- Proven experience in leading quality: you’ve architected one or more BDD/TDD frameworks over a long quality (pun intended) career.
- Specific testing framework experience in 2 or more of mocha/chai/enzyme/behat/selenium.
- A preternatural gift for breaking software, while balancing it with empathy and understanding of product / customer use-cases.
- Test Driven Development – you’ve lead agile teams in transforming from a procedural to a test/interface driven paradigm.
- Experience working in agile development environments.
- You know the difference between mocks, stubs and fakes and when to apply these patterns. You know when to use a Self Shunt or a Crash Test Dummy.
Nice to Have:
- Open-source contributions to one of the above testing tools (or other open source!)
- Jenkins + Other continuous delivery system experience.
- AWS / Data Visualization / Data Science Exposure/Curiosity
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
This role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and a semi-annual performance bonus plan. The Reptrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more global perks like free books, free diapers for newborns, gym membership and more!
The Reptrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/