VP of Sales, EMEA & APAC
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
We are currently looking to hire a VP of Sales, EMEA & APAC. Reporting into the Senior Vice-President of Global Sales, this critical revenue generating role is responsible for developing & managing a best-in-class sales team that is driven each day to create the right customer engagements within the RepTrak sales process in order to hit bookings targets and drive revenue growth
- Execute Sales Strategy- Drive strategies/priorities that align with Reptrak’s and Direct Sales team’s vision, mission, and business growth outcomes.
- Support an AMAZING customer experience– execute on process and track metrics to manage and ensure an “amazing” customer sales experience
- Team Development- Advance the skills, knowledge, effort & approach of Senior Sales Directors & BDR’s.
- High-Performance, diverse, respectful, and high-engagement culture – Foster & support our values, high growth, innovation, meritocracy, diversity of experience and backgrounds, respect of teammates and overall business priorities
- Daily sales execution- Manage, coach, and expand team’s ability to learn and execute on our Reptrak Sales process and methodology daily by understanding sales team, and marketing input performance, by leveraging systems including Salesforce and our sales analytics platforms
- Great Team Player – work closely with our product, marketing, L&D, sales operations, customer success and external partner teams to drive key initiatives.
- Manage an effective recruiting process– Ensure we have the right people, skills, and process to meet our headcount needs, and accelerate onboarding of our new AE’s
- Actively manage the performance of all team members: Analyze root cause of performance goals that fall short of target and rapidly deploy appropriate countermeasures to ensure achievement of business plans
- Build meaningful communication and change management mode– ensure sales teams are educated and informed to do their job well. Establish frequent, consistent, and effective communication across all levels of the sales organization that ensures effective change management protocol that builds alignment and trust
- 8+ years’ experience in an executive-focused, business development sales role; preferably in a technology consultative, SAAS or market analytics-based environment.
- 3-5 years management experience across multiple countries and markets in EMEA and/or APAC
- Track record for managing teams that outperform target. Highly organized, energized, focused individual with excellent presentation and communications
- Successful track record of hiring and growing talent
- Disciplined leader capable of adopting and managing to the RepTrak Sales Process
- Rigor around salesforce.com, forecasting and analytics in order to identify opportunities, risks and manage performance at a rep and team level
- Experience selling to communications, investor relations, marketing or market insights departments is a big plus
- Experience selling tech or advisory services
- Multi-lingual is not necessary but is a plus
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/careers/