The Director is primarily focused on maintaining and growing our client portfolio through successful client renewal and upsell. The Director is seen as a Reputation expert and leads client discussions on all disciplines of Reputation (Strategy, Risk, Brand, ESG, Communications, HR) and Reputation Management best practice.
- Client Advisory: Lead the project team in creating high quality engagements with clients using digital tools and presentations to present high quality analysis, executive workshops and expert guidance. The Client Services Director must be seen as a reputation expert leader through the eyes of our most senior clients.
- Reputation Management: Lead client discussions on Reputation management best practices including: building the business case for reputation and reputation governance, stakeholder mapping, alignment of corporate reputation to brand purpose, identifying and assessing reputational risks, evaluating ESG etc.
- Analytical Insight & Story telling: Direct and innovate in quantitative analysis using a variety of analytical techniques, leveraging analytical software and tools to create compelling and predictive data-driven client recommendations. The Director will work with their team of analysts and services teams to identify the story that resides within the data and formulate actionable recommendations for protecting or enhancing Reputation for each client.
- Commercial Development: Drive renewals and revenue growth within a portfolio of clients ensuring overall client profitability. The Client Services Director is responsible for working with EMEA Account Management teams to identify potential areas of upselling and opportunities for renewal throughout the client advisory lifecycle.
- Responsible for partnering with sales on the full proposal lifecycle from qualification through signature
- Travelling: Flexibility to visit clients in Denmark is required. Additional travels to other countries might be required.
- 12 + years of proven experience providing advice and guidance to senior leadership and executive teams
- Experience in one or more of the following disciplines required; Strategy, Consulting, Brand, Marketing, Strategic comms, Risk Management, Human Resources
- Expert understanding of multiple reputation management skills; Communications planning, Stakeholder management, Corporate purpose, Brand and marketing, ESG alignment, Reputation risk, PR, investor relations
- Proven success in driving high levels of Client Satisfaction, client renewals, and account growth
- Experience in successful pitching for new business
- Proactively makes other team members great by mentoring and setting goals
- Fluent in English and Danish
- Ability to work in UK is required
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/