Office Location| Boston, US
System Engineer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting Office 365 collaboration features and functionality. They must exhibit tactical and strategic experience focused on driving adoption of Office 365 collaboration technologies and other SaaS platform integrations. The System Engineer performs ongoing administration and account maintenance of the Office 365 tenant and other SaaS platforms, deploys new service offerings, resolves issues, and automates operations where possible. S/he acts as a technology champion to broaden adoption these platforms and match use cases to solutions.
- Be the champion and thought leader around advancing IT services to best practices within each of the Enterprise SaaS platforms (O365, Box, Zoom, Slack)
- Stay abreast of changes and new releases within the SaaS suites, learning them and implementing as appropriate.
- Work with Head of Global IT to champion o365 / Azure AD/ EMS technologies and develop solutions to match use cases.
- Oversee data management implementation where it intersects with online platforms.
- Serve as a knowledge expert SaaS applications, advising on best practices and third-party integrations.
- Understand business goals and drivers and translate those into appropriate cloud tools and technologies.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure best practices are being implemented.
- Develop, audit, and enforce Information Rights Management (IRM) and Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) policies to protect organizational data across the various SaaS platforms (OneDrive, Box Shield, Sharepoint)
- Ensure adherence to data retention policies while ensuring the availability of data for supporting e-Discovery requirements as needed.
- 8+ years experience of IT, System Engineer, or any related field
- Ability work with other staff in a coaching and mentoring manner.
- Demonstrated expertise of the Office 365 platform including advanced configuration, diagnostics, and implementation.
- Expertise in core Office 365 technologies, including Exchange Online, Office suite (update rings, deployment, and usage), and SPAM technologies.
- Microsoft server administration background, including Active Directory and Exchange.
- Experience with authentication methods (Microsoft NPS, multi-factor authentication (MFA), device sign-on methods, manage authentication methods).
- Experience with Enterprise Mobility features, including: Intune/Device Manager (MDM), Azure Rights Management, Azure Active Directory and JAMF integration
- Experience with data governance, Information Rights Management (IRM), and Data Leak Prevention (DLP) practices and methodologies (Retention policies, data governance reports and dashboards, Information holds, import data in the Security and Compliance Center, manage inactive mailboxes) is a plus.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills required with an ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Strong communication skills and he ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships in a team atmosphere required.
- Effective time management skills and a demonstrated ability to work on and lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Can adapt to any SaaS technology and is not limited to Microsoft solutions.
- Preferred: Microsoft Certifications, such as Office 365 MCSA, MCSE.
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
This role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and a semi-annual performance bonus plan. The Reptrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more global perks like free books, free diapers for newborns, gym membership and more!
The Reptrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/