The RepTrak Company is the world’s leading provider of reputation measurement, research, and consulting services. Across the globe, hundreds of the world’s leading companies leverage our RepTrak® methodology for measuring and managing reputation. We work closely with organizations’ Chief Communication Officers and Chief Marketing Officers as well as professionals in specialized areas such as risk and reputation management, corporate communications, and Public Affairs.
You will work closely with our Vice President, Client Services to deliver high-quality Reputation focused guidance. You will be instrumental as clients will come to rely on you as their main point of contact.
The Client Services, Manager is responsible for:
- Insights Delivery. Thorough analysis to translate data into insights that address key client business issues.
- Client Management. Interact with key clients on a day-to-day basis, advising to proactively address needs, provide thought leadership, and solve business problems that drive satisfaction.
- Partner with Account Manager to Lead strategic account planning and execution for accounts.
- The Manager will independently manage a named client group with responsibility for revenue attainment, thought leadership development and client success as well as provide support on other major accounts as needed.
- 6+years of experience within strategy, market insights or branding/communication is preferred.
- Proven expertise in turning data into an insightful story.
- Proven track record to positively impact client outcomes and ability to influence clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with internal/external clients using logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships that drive internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Ability to develop an expert level command of reputation management concepts including corporate communications, stakeholder management, messaging campaign management, press relations, investor relations, marketing alignment and corporate social responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or related field desired, Masters preferred
- Fluent in English and Danish. Proficiency in German is a plus
- Ability to work in Denmark is required.
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/