The RepTrak Company is the world’s leading provider of Reputation Measurement, Management, and Guidance, working with global brands such as Vodafone, Coca-Cola, Saudi Aramco, Emirates, Boots, and Kellogg’s. The UK is in the process of expanding its London team. This hire reflects the continuing growth of the UK business and the desire to multiply its client portfolio.
You will work closely with our Client Services Director to deliver high-quality Reputation focused guidance. You will be the key cog in the wheel as clients will come to rely on you as their main point of contact.
Client delivery and revenue growth from existing clients:
- Act as the main point of contact on a portfolio of clients, and work alongside a Client Services Director on several of our larger clients
- Creating and developing client-facing content before, during, and after Client deliveries and workshops
- Guiding our clients in the areas of Brand and Reputation, Corporate Communications efficacy, Reputation Risk, ESG, Stakeholder profiling, and prioritization
- Develop and utilize industry sector expertise
- Evaluate our market-leading database of Company Reputations to identify patterns, themes, and trends that can influence our insight and thought leadership
- Identifying expansion opportunities within existing clients and work with Client Service Directors and Strategic Account Managers to position additional services to meet identified client needs.
- Growing long-term client relationships based on client satisfaction that renew/upsell consistently.
- Knowing our clients best by contributing to our ongoing drive for knowledge about our client’s businesses, markets, and industries.
- 5+ years of experience in PR, Brand, Marketing, Communications, Strategic advisory, Consulting or Research
- Understanding of corporate communications, Branding, marketing disciplines, corporate social responsibility, risk management, and financial performance
- Proven executive meeting/workshop delivery facilitation skills and experiences
- Total comfort with data and have the creativity to develop insight out of different datasets
- Understanding of business statistics, KPI’s, operational metrics, and mathematics aligned with the financial performance of companies
- Advanced critical thinking, writing and, communications are required
- Ability to speak any combination of multiple languages desired (German or Dutch is a plus)
The RepTrak Company will provide
- Training on all aspects of Reputation measurement, Reputation management, and all associated Client services
- Ongoing training and education as part of a comprehensive commitment to overall personal and team development
- We are committed to providing the opportunity for our Client service members to develop and grow their careers at Reptrak.
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/