As the Head of Product Management, you will tell the story of our digital transformation as we move quickly from a product delivered through services to an online customer experience that will fundamentally change how our customers interact with our data.
How will you get this done? As the Head of Product, you are the primary driver of the group's vision and will oversee the development of the product roadmap. But it's more than a strategic role. As a leader at Reptrak, you will set the vision and work hand in hand with your team to assess and overcome daily issues that drive your ideas forward. Our company culture is highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial spirit. You will work closely with Data science, engineering, user experience, product marketing, sales, and many others to move your vision forward.
Specific Responsibilities include
- Team Development: As you assess your team's needs over time, you will have the opportunity to recruit, train and develop your team of product managers
- Product Vision: Work closely with our CEO, Chief Product and Technology Officer, and others to define your vision and execute on that strategy. Your purpose is to create a product roadmap that meets our customers' needs and drives and inspires our company.
- Execution: Set the standards for product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and the product development process. Adopt an approach that can execute consistently, rapidly, and effectively.
- Product Culture: As a development/product team, we believe in continuous rapid testing and learning. Help us to solidify this culture by reinforcing the following ideas:
- We understand that continuous learning is essential. Let's use our rapid testing to learn from our mistakes and move quickly to mitigate the risks.
- We understand the need for continuous innovation.
- We know that great products are the result of true collaboration.
- We respect and value our designers and engineers.
- We understand the power of a motivated product delivery team.
- Strong technology background with experience leading a digital transformation.
- Demonstrated success at developing and executing product strategy.
- Experience with the economics and dynamics of data and insight product offerings.
- Proven ability to identify, recruit and retain top product management talent.
- MBA preferred but not required.
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies. Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 1997, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation bench marking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
The Head of Product Management role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and a bi-annual performance bonus plan. The RepTrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more. The RepTrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/