The RepTrak Company powers the world’s most reputable companies. We are a data-driven, reputation insights advisory firm, and provider of peer-to-peer membership services. By mining media conversations, measuring stakeholder perceptions and providing reputation management services, we unleash the potential of Reputation Intelligence to build better companies. Our proprietary RepTrak® model tracks and analyzes the reputation of companies, CEOs, cities, and countries. We are most widely known for the Forbes-published Global RT100.
RI seeks motivated, experienced, and collaborative account management professionals to partner with our client services team in enhancing client relationships and facilitating deeper levels of advisory service.
The Strategic Account Management team is responsible for overseeing client account management, particularly in regard to developing account strategy, guiding the renewal process, negotiating contracts, and identifying successful cross- and upsell opportunities. As such, these roles carry annual retention and new revenue quotas with the target to improve client retention and increase average contract value.
Successful team members will seamlessly integrate into the existing client team to enhance the client experience and chart a thoughtful path to value-added services. Demonstrated excellence in communication, problem-solving, relationship building, and team collaboration will set the best candidates apart.
- Work closely with Client Services to ensure a rhythmic client experience.
- Expand and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and explain our value
- Spearhead the development and execution of annual account strategies aimed at revenue growth
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all subscription-based renewals
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Help with collections and invoicing as needed
- Clearly communicate the progress of ongoing initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Attend and support client services meetings
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Regularly gather client feedback to fuel internal advocacy for change to improve client experience
- Improve ACV
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, communications or related field
- 7+ years of work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role in a subscription based company
- Proven ability to establish and build relationships with executive-level clients
- Demonstrated capability to be successful and drive results in a collaborative team environment
- Experience identifying and delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce and Insight Squared)
- Characteristics indicative of a good cultural fit - high integrity, good judgement, diligence, global perspective, and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to speak a language in addition to English is strongly desired
- Travel required
The Account Manager compensation package includes a competitive salary and an annual performance bonus plan. We offer a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more.
The RepTrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at reptrak.com