Senior Manager, Engineering
Office Location| Boston, MA
The RepTrak Company is the world’s leading provider of reputation measurement, research and consulting services. Across the globe, hundreds of the world’s leading companies leverage our RepTrak® products for measuring and managing reputation. We work closely with organizations’ Chief Communication Officers and Chief Marketing Officers as well as professionals in specialized areas such as risk and reputation management, corporate communications and Public Affairs.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, high-energy Senior Manager with a real passion for data to join our team in Boston. In this role, you’ll work with a diverse set of people to design and build innovative data systems that exceed industry standards and provide our business teams with clear, accurate, and actionable insights for our customers. You’ll combine your passion for data (insights, visualizations and usefulness) with technical experience to lead similarly passionate people at all levels in designing and building our data ecosystem delivering insights for a range of content types.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Manage with cross-functional scope including tech leads and managers
- Oversee multiple sprint teams each ranging from squads software engineers
- Build a capable team with strong leadership through effective headcount planning, hiring, on-boarding, retention, and continuous improvement
- Be responsible for owning features developed by your team in each phase of a project – design, implementation, code review, QA and deployment to production
- Partner closely with product owners and stakeholders to build and maintain a robust project roadmap
- Break down complex initiatives into concrete iterative pieces
- Seek out, define, and evolve best practices within teams’ area of focus as well as initiatives that raise the standards across the organization
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Mastery leading or managing a team of software engineers and delivery of business impacting applications
- Prior hands on experience designing, building and maintaining applications within the full customer facing web stack
- Understanding of software architecture to help empower software developers to build new features with reliability and scalability in mind
- Experience in cross-functional consensus building and influencing without authority
- Mastery in designing systems at scale
- Proficient in effective troubleshooting and issue resolution techniques
This role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and a semi-annual performance bonus plan. The Reptrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more global perks like free books, free diapers for newborns, gym membership and more!
The Reptrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/