Senior Software Engineer
Office Location| Boston, US
The RepTrak Company™ helps business leaders understand how their company is perceived so they can maximize business outcomes. Subscribers to the RepTrak Program receive actionable insights and guidance so they can protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Our purpose is to prove that doing and saying the right thing is good business. Established in 1997 and rating over 5000 companies annually in more than 60 countries worldwide, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database used by Global 2000 CEOs, boards, and executives.
The Reptrak Company is looking for strong full stack Senior Software Engineers to join the team in building the world's leading reputation management platform for corporations worldwide. You will be joining a fast growing team delivering innovative data products that change the way our customers think about relationships with their customers, employees, competitors, regulators and other key stakeholders. Our work changes the way companies do business for the better.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, deploy, and support scalable software systems.
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX, and Data Science to understand business problems and identify solutions.
- Provide mentorship to team members and assist with feedback on code reviews.
- Build and maintain operationally viable solutions throughout the software life cycle.
- Commit to owning your code and supporting the customer facing environment.
- Lead team members on independent project initiatives.
- Promote teamwork, research cutting edge technology, and support a vibrant innovative work atmosphere.
- BS in Computer Science or related experience.
- Real-world experience with web development frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Node.js, Angular).
- Strong experience working with relational database technology.
- Experience developing REST APIs.
- Demonstrated skills in building service-oriented architectures.
- Ability to problem solve and drive projects with loosely defined requirements.
- Experience working in agile development environments.
- Ability to make sound decisions and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure services such as AWS (preferred) or Azure.
Nice to Have:
- Test Driven Development.
- Architecture and solutions development leveraging microservices.
- DevOps experience with configuration management (Ansible and containers).
- Familiarity with compliant front-end development standards and accessibility best practices.
- Prior work building Static Websites and Single-Page Applications
This role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and a semi-annual performance bonus plan. The Reptrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more global perks like free books, free diapers for newborns, gym membership and more!
The Reptrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/