Reprise is the Demo Platform that enterprise sales and marketing teams use to bring their product to life with customized demos, website product tours, and emailable product experiences.
Founded in 2020 by a team of repeat founders, we're backed by some of the most exciting investors in the industry. Now we're entering our next phase of growth and are building a team of talented individuals who are passionate about creating a new category of software while making Reprise the best place any of us has ever worked.
We value smarts, diversity, and drive. Smarts because we need people that can learn quickly. Diversity because it makes all of our decision-making better. And drive because we are fundamentally operators -- our bias is to get things done.
About The Role
The VP of Marketing creates the world facing brand and messaging. As a leader in the demo creation space we’re defining this is more important than ever. To get to the next stage we’re going to need strong marketing execution and we’re looking for an individual who is excited to take on the challenge.
As companies transition to a more product led growth world, Reprise will be a critical component. Our mission is to enable this movement and be product led ourselves. Marketing will be our tip of the spear!
Your job will be to expand our presence, and grow our brand. We’re well on our way, but at the rate we’re accelerating we’d love some help.
- Represent, grow, and lead the Marketing function for Reprise. This includes coordinating with the rest of the executive team, building out motions, hiring a team, and effectively managing a budget.
- Tracking progress, designing and reporting on KPI’s
- Being an active member of the executive leadership team. We’re collaborative and supportive, but we expect folks to show up with a perspective and help us all get better.
- Communicating the results of Marketing efforts to internal teams such as Sales, Customer Success, and the executive leadership team
- Managing and motivating the Marketing team
- Analytical understanding of Marketing KPI's
- Knowing the pros and cons of various marketing tactics
- Familiarity with B2B purchasing and buyer perspectives
- Understanding of our target customer. We sell to the sales and marketing teams at enterprise software companies. You should have empathy with such teams, likely because you have been on one, or because you have built/sold to them
- A bias for action. When presented with a challenge your instinct is to act rather than analyze until all uncertainty is removed.
- Raw wattage. As a startup our environment is constantly changing. We need people that can think and learn quickly.
- A competitive salary for the market
- Open vacation policy (vacation minimums, no vacation maximums)
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Options, FSA/HSA Options, OneMedical membership included
- The ability to work anywhere in the US - we are a 100% remote company (even prior to COVID)
- Joining an experienced, multiple-previous-startups crew
At Reprise we believe that startups have the responsibility to progress equality in the workplace and beyond. We are not just committed to, but passionate about building a diverse and inclusive work environment. Every candidate seeking to join Reprise is provided an equal opportunity for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.