Reprise is the Demo Platform that enterprise sales and marketing teams use to bring their product to life with customized demos, website product tours, and emailable product experiences.
Founded in 2020 by a team of repeat founders, we're backed by some of the most exciting investors in the industry. Now we're entering our next phase of growth and are building a team of talented individuals who are passionate about creating a new category of software while making Reprise the best place any of us has ever worked.
We value smarts, diversity, and drive. Smarts because we need people that can learn quickly. Diversity because it makes all of our decision-making better. And drive because we are fundamentally operators -- our bias is to get things done.
About The Role
The Solutions Consultant understands and solves the technical needs of our customers so that they renew and evangelize. By building deep business relationships with customers, we become the voice of the customer and an advocate for technical improvements and enhancements. These insights inform and provide direction to the product roadmap.
We are currently running as a full customer life cycle relationship. We don't just touch customers at one point in the relationship, but during the entire lifecycle of the relationship.
- Configure and present Reprise Technology and vision to varying executive audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Work hands-on to demonstrate and communicate the value of Reprise through the lifecycle of client
- Develop a strong relationship with the sales team...be the Pippen to their Jordan, the Spock to their Captain Kirk
- Develop a strong relationship with the Development team, by consolidating, curating, and delivering the most important user feedback
- Meeting customers often to understand their needs. Understanding their needs requires strong empathy and human communication skills.
- Selling Mindset & Persuasion - While this is a technical role, the end goal is realizing the value and return on investment for the prospect or customer.
- Project Management Expertise - do you feel comfortable managing many and varied stakeholders, multiple deadlines, and complex deliverables? Are you good at setting expectations correctly, and then exceeding them?
- Education and Training Skills - Can you teach complex concepts simply and concisely? Can you tailor your message based on your audience? Can you give confidence as well as guidance?
- Adaptability - We are a series A startup. The product changes week over week, so does the process. Does that excite you or stress you out?
- Continuous Improvement Mindset - Things are constantly changing, and we want them to change for the better. We are entrusting you to see that. If something is not working, fix it. If you can't fix it, tell someone who can.
- Understanding of our target customer. We sell to the sales and marketing teams at enterprise software companies. You should have empathy with such teams
- A bias for action. When presented with a challenge your instinct is to act rather than analyze until all uncertainty is removed.
- Raw wattage. As a startup our environment is constantly changing. We need people that can think and learn quickly.
- A competitive salary for the market
- Open vacation policy (vacation minimums, no vacation maximums)
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Options, FSA/HSA Options, OneMedical membership included
- The ability to work anywhere in the US - we are a 100% remote company (even prior to COVID)
- Joining an experienced, multiple-previous-startups crew
At Reprise we believe that startups have the responsibility to progress equality in the workplace and beyond. We are not just committed to, but passionate about building a diverse and inclusive work environment. Every candidate seeking to join Reprise is provided an equal opportunity for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.