Reprise is the Demo Platform that enterprise sales and marketing teams use to bring their product to life with customized demos, website product tours, and emailable product experiences.
Founded in 2020 by a team of repeat founders, we're backed by some of the most exciting investors in the industry. Now we're entering our next phase of growth and are building a team of talented individuals who are passionate about creating a new category of software while making Reprise the best place any of us has ever worked.
We value smarts, diversity, and drive. Smarts because we need people that can learn quickly. Diversity because it makes all of our decision-making better. And drive because we are fundamentally operators -- our bias is to get things done.
The Product Manager is responsible for deciding what we build. Your job is to know customers’ needs better than the customers themselves do, and then channel those needs in conversations with our Engineering team both to prioritize and to decide details as software is being built.
Reprise runs a fully Agile development methodology with a CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment) development pipeline. This means that you will be building, releasing, and iterating as rapidly as possible to meet customer needs.
- Meeting customers often to understand their needs. Understanding their needs requires strong empathy and human communication skills.
- Figuring out what product we should build to solve those needs. This starts with the creativity to invent or imagine solutions. It also requires rational thinking to prioritize amongst multiple creative solutions.
- Working closely with your Engineering team on a daily basis to build your product. We do not use specs. The spec is the conversation between you and your engineers.
- Communicating the results of development to internal teams such as Sales and Customer Success, as well as external customers.
- Understanding of our target customer. We sell to the sales and marketing teams at enterprise software companies. You should have a solid familiarity with such teams, either because you have been on one or because you have built/sold to them.
- Technical aptitude. We run an agile development process with deep interaction between Product and Engineering. You should be quite comfortable editing code, even if you aren’t the right person to build the code from scratch.
- Design sense. While we do have a design team, the first step in building an excellent customer experience starts with you. You should have a good native intuition for UI and UX.
- GSD bias. When presented with a challenge your instinct is to Get Stuff Done and act rather than analyze until all uncertainty is removed.
- Raw wattage. As a startup our environment is constantly changing. We need people that can think and learn quickly.
- A competitive salary for the market
- Open vacation policy (vacation minimums, no vacation maximums)
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Options, FSA/HSA Options, OneMedical membership included
- The ability to work anywhere in the US - we are a 100% remote company (even prior to COVID)
- Joining an experienced, multiple-previous-startups crew
At Reprise we believe that startups have the responsibility to progress equality in the workplace and beyond. We are not just committed to, but passionate about building a diverse and inclusive work environment. Every candidate seeking to join Reprise is provided an equal opportunity for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.