Reprise is the Demo Platform that enterprise sales and marketing teams use to bring their product to life with customized demos, website product tours, and emailable product experiences.
Founded in 2020 by a team of repeat founders, we're backed by some of the most exciting investors in the industry. Now we're entering our next phase of growth and are building a team of talented individuals who are passionate about creating a new category of software while making Reprise the best place any of us has ever worked.
We value smarts, diversity, and drive. Smarts because we need people that can learn quickly. Diversity because it makes all of our decision-making better. And drive because we are fundamentally operators -- our bias is to get things done.
About this role:
We need a Product Marketer that is half product manager, half marketer.
- You were probably a PM in a previous role. You have worked directly with engineers to build things. You can translate from engineer-speak to customer-speak.
- You are not afraid to edit some HTML/CSS/JS to build a marketing asset. If you don’t know how to embed an iframe’d asset into a web page, don’t apply for this role.
- You are not just adequate but excellent at written communication. Other people ask you to proof their content. If handed a book you could reduce it to a one-pager that would pass a college exam.
- You have design sense. You know how and why to arrange assets for maximum effect in a product interface or piece of collateral. You know what a five-second test is.
- Become an expert superuser of the Reprise platform to build and demonstrate the value and use of the platform
- Develop a deep understanding our buyers’ needs, goals, and purchase journey through market research, surveys, and win/loss testing.
- Transform our messaging and positioning with value propositions to support our prospects’, needs and effectively position us as a market leader.
- Create and execute our product launch strategy by working closely with our product, engineering, sales, and customer facing teams to take our products to market with powerful messaging and educational materials built on the Reprise platform.
- Gather competitive intelligence to identify areas of opportunity and market differentiation.
- Assist with researching and developing our market size, penetration, and potential growth opportunities.
- Examine and interpret results to identify areas for improving our value proposition, customer service, and product.
- Create and execute on sales enablement materials and playbooks.
- Collaborate on our web experience, messaging, and design.
- In addition to your experience in developing robust marketing programs from start to finish, you will also have a solid foundation or previous experience in Product Management
- The ability to master the functionality and use of the Reprise platform to develop compelling marketing and sales presentations that demonstrate the value of our platform across multiple use cases and personas within the enterprise market
- Demonstrated track record of success in taking new products and features to market.
- Working knowledge of a variety of marketing platforms and marketing technology
- Significant experience in B2B enterprise product, sales, or marketing
- Experience gathering market research and ‘voice of the customer’ data, identifying trends, and communicating insights internally.
- A competitive salary for the market
- Open vacation policy (vacation minimums, no vacation maximums)
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Options, FSA/HSA Options, OneMedical membership included
- The ability to work anywhere in the US - we are a 100% remote company (even prior to COVID)
- Joining an experienced, multiple-previous-startups crew
At Reprise we believe that startups have the responsibility to progress equality in the workplace and beyond. We are not just committed to, but passionate about building a diverse and inclusive work environment. Every candidate seeking to join Reprise is provided an equal opportunity for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.