Reprise is the Demo Platform that enterprise sales and marketing teams use to bring their product to life with customized demos, website product tours, and emailable product experiences.
Founded in 2020 by a team of repeat founders, we're backed by some of the most exciting investors in the industry. Now we're entering our next phase of growth and are building a team of talented individuals who are passionate about creating a new category of software while making Reprise the best place any of us has ever worked.
We value smarts, diversity, and drive. Smarts because we need people that can learn quickly. Diversity because it makes all of our decision-making better. And drive because we are fundamentally operators -- our bias is to get things done.
About the role:
Business Development Representatives at Reprise have the opportunity to work hand in hand with Account Executives to break into and grow new opportunities at the Enterprise level. You will gain exposure to opportunities with multiple stakeholders within an organization and learn to multithread prospecting though target accounts.
BDRs are measured on how they can partner with the sales organization to uncover new opportunities within defined accounts and provide support to AEs during the sales process. This is not a pass and forget about it type of role.
- Research and map prospective new accounts for strategic outreach
- Utilize lead generation tools for outreach
- Create and implement plans for acquiring new business in your defined territory
- Maintain expert knowledge in the use cases and benefits of Reprise’s offerings and how they impact each user in an organization
- Support in creation of sales messaging, follow up, and presentations to customer and prospect accounts
- Develop creative ways and ideas for reaching and engaging with prospect personas
- A passion for growing your career in a software sales role
- Curiosity mindset and willingness to continually learn and improve
- Excellent attention to detail and professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast paced environment and can easily adapt to new and challenging projects
- Ability to learn CRM platforms quickly, like Salesforce.com and/or Hubspot CRM
- Ability to influence others and create a sense of urgency for your cause
- A competitive salary for the market
- Open vacation policy (vacation minimums, no vacation maximums)
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Options, FSA/HSA Options, OneMedical membership included
- The ability to work anywhere in the US - we are a 100% remote company (even prior to COVID)
- Joining an experienced, multiple-previous-startups crew
At Reprise we believe that startups have the responsibility to progress equality in the workplace and beyond. We are not just committed to, but passionate about building a diverse and inclusive work environment. Every candidate seeking to join Reprise is provided an equal opportunity for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.