Reprise is the Demo Platform that enterprise sales and marketing teams use to bring their product to life with customized demos, website product tours, and emailable product experiences.
Founded in 2020 by a team of repeat founders, we're backed by some of the most exciting investors in the industry. Now we're entering our next phase of growth and are building a team of talented individuals who are passionate about creating a new category of software while making Reprise the best place any of us has ever worked.
We value smarts, diversity, and drive. Smarts because we need people that can learn quickly. Diversity because it makes all of our decision-making better. And drive because we are fundamentally operators -- our bias is to get things done.
About the role:
As an Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for driving sales of Reprise’s platform within a set of target accounts, while consistently exceeding sales objectives. You will manage all aspects of the sales process including awareness, qualification, evaluation, close and account care.
Account Executives will work closely with potential and current customers to drive business value across multiple personas and groups within organizations, continually working to close sales revenue. There will be a seamless transition between AEs and the Customer Success team to ensure renewals, expansion deals, and continual customer satisfaction are achieved.
Reprise has built a customer centric culture and has created a sales motion to support its sales representatives to focus entirely on the customer’s journey throughout the process. You will receive support from a variety of sources including interns, business development, and executive admins.
- Identify and close business in your defined territory
- Build a territory plan with focus on not only new business, but expansion and growth opportunities as well
- Enable champions in prospect accounts through multithreaded prospecting efforts and establishing strong relationships across all target accounts
- Handle complex negotiations that are mutually beneficial and strengthen customer relationships
- Consult and advise large, strategic customers resulting in increased adoption, success, and enterprise-wide deployments
- Form a partnership with your supporting team members and provide mentorship to assigned business development partners and interns
- 5-7 years of software sales experience
- 3 years experience selling a SaaS solution
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to manage complex sales cycles with multi-layered internal stakeholders
- Proficiency in pipeline management using Salesforce.com and/or Hubspot CRM
- Skilled in prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling
- Ability to adapt to new and challenging environments - we are an early stage startup
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Detailed knowledge of (and passion for) SaaS solutions and cloud applications - and how people buy them
- A competitive salary for the market
- Open vacation policy (vacation minimums, no vacation maximums)
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Options, FSA/HSA Options, OneMedical membership included
- The ability to work anywhere in the US - we are a 100% remote company (even prior to COVID)
- Joining an experienced, multiple-previous-startups crew
At Reprise we believe that startups have the responsibility to progress equality in the workplace and beyond. We are not just committed to, but passionate about building a diverse and inclusive work environment. Every candidate seeking to join Reprise is provided an equal opportunity for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.