Reprise is the Demo Platform that enterprise sales and marketing teams use to bring their product to life with customized demos, website product tours, and emailable product experiences.
Founded in 2020 by a team of repeat founders, we're backed by some of the most exciting investors in the industry. Now we're entering our next phase of growth and are building a team of talented individuals who are passionate about creating a new category of software while making Reprise the best place any of us has ever worked.
We value smarts, diversity, and drive. Smarts because we need people that can learn quickly. Diversity because it makes all of our decision-making better. And drive because we are fundamentally operators -- our bias is to get things done.
About Engineering at Reprise:
We’re on the bleeding edge of a new market, so delivering customer value with urgency is imperative to our success. We value shipped code over perfect code. If you wake up every morning ready to make a difference, Reprise may be the right place for you.
We value teamwork. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Product doesn’t write a spec and throw it over the wall - we are true partners in creating impact. Are you all-in on team? Reprise could be for you.
Finally, our engineers have to be flexible. We’re not talking about hot yoga here. We’re an early stage startup. Things are going to change. The code we wrote last sprint, may no longer be the right path forward. If you’re always ready to take on the next challenge, Reprise will be a good fit for you.
We’re a python/django shop. Our frontend is Vue.js. We use k8. We do CI/CD. We work in small scrum teams. We limit meetings, so you can focus on getting things done. New developers to the team typically deploy their first production code on their first day. We’re hiring at all levels.
What challenges you'll help us address
- You will work across our product, including the chrome extension, editing platform and replay rendering
- You will work on the highest impact work, such as tools to help our customers create, organize and analyze replays
- You will work on wrangling web standards to serialize and deserialize HTML applications
What you'll bring
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Confidence in working in different parts of the stack
- A sense of urgency
- A focus on delivering solutions that meet the customer need
- A positive attitude
- An ability to make technical trade-offs, considering both the technical and the business needs
- A desire to contribute to and maintain a consistent Reprise codebase
- A love for partnering with Product Managers on features
- Enthusiasm for adapting to the changing needs of the business
- New ideas (but you don’t expect that every idea will be adopted)
- Start up experience a plus
What we offer
- Feedback from our technical cofounder on improving your coding practices
- An agile team that is always looking to improve and to effectively meet the needs of the business
- Challenges that aren’t easy, but they should be fun
- A competitive salary for the market
- Open Vacation policy (vacation minimum, no vacation maximum)
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Options > FSA/HSA options, OneMedical membership included
- The ability to work anywhere in the US - we area. 100% remote company (even prior to COVID)
- A competitive salary for the market
- Open vacation policy (vacation minimums, no vacation maximums)
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Options, FSA/HSA Options, OneMedical membership included
- The ability to work anywhere in the US - we are a 100% remote company (even prior to COVID)
- Joining an experienced, multiple-previous-startups crew
At Reprise we believe that startups have the responsibility to progress equality in the workplace and beyond. We are not just committed to, but passionate about building a diverse and inclusive work environment. Every candidate seeking to join Reprise is provided an equal opportunity for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.