What We Do
Repeat is the B2B Saas solution that CPG brands need in order to solve their customer retention dilemmas. Our software focuses on improving the everyday consumer experience, making it quick and effortless for a consumer to reorder the products they love, from the brands they enjoy most. Repeat's software accomplishes this by sending a link or a QR code that take the consumer directly to a personalized, preloaded cart when it's time to reorder, for easy, frictionless check out.
The Brands that use Repeat's software, some of which include Dr. Squatch, Olipop, Nuun, Truff, OSEA and Youth To The People, see multiple benefits. These include a higher, long term customer retention rate, win-back of customers that have canceled subscriptions, a 15% increase of consumer purchases when sent their personalized cart, and a Direct to Consumer experience that leads to increased brand loyalty.
The Consumer's benefits are significant, too. A 15-60 second frictionless checkout process, a reminder when running low on a product, no subscription trappings that are not on their timeline, no login or account creation necessary, the elimination of overwhelming of emails and texts from a company, etc.
Who We Are
Backed by Battery Ventures, Harlem Capital and Mucker Capital, Repeat’s mission is to give agency back to the customer and make the reordering experience quick and effortless for each and every CPG consumer.
We are a diverse team of people across the globe that believe in our Product and our Values. Cross Team Collaboration, Culture and Communication are paramount to us. If you join us you will be a part of a growing team of people that are thoughtful, focused and engaged.
As an early Product Manager (Senior) at Repeat, you will help us to create market-defining products for high-growth ecommerce brands. Backed by leading venture funds including Battery Ventures, Techstars, and Mucker Capital, Repeat is growing fast and looking for a highly experienced Product Manager to join our expanding product/engineering team.
You will get a unique opportunity to build a company-defining product from the ground up and manage multiple products across cross teams.
We are looking for you to take your product management experiences, opinions and perspectives and implement those best-practice processes and strategies at Repeat. At the same time, you will empathetically tailor these processes for our customers and our rapidly growing business. As we love to say: strong opinions, loosely held.
You will be someone who is passionate about the future of e-commerce and spend your free time thinking about improving online consumer shopping experiences.
This is a great opportunity for significant autonomy to ship an incredibly high impact series of company defining products
You will join a welcoming and collaborative environment with engineers & product people who love working on challenging problems.
You will thrive in a scrappy environment and are comfortable with ambiguity and frequent shifts as the company works towards product-market fit and learns to operate at scale.
You will have a deep partnership with our VP of Product and work closely with co-founders/executives at the strategy level to define the direction of the product, goals, and priorities. You are also comfortable rolling up your sleeves in the day-to-day, working closely with the engineering team to execute against goals.
- Run a tight ship, organizing a robust stream of work into cohesive, incremental releases
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer (brands) and the user of our product (consumers) in order to become an advocate for our users
- Define & prioritize features in a pre-product-market-fit environment
- Put an emphasis on experimentation in guiding us toward product market fit
- Manage weekly sprints (sprint planning, story writing, feature scoping, etc.)
- Measure the impact of features in order to drive roadmap initiatives
- Refine and scale product-related processes (bug tracking, customer feedback, etc.) and cross-functional workflows
- Develop processes for tightening the feedback loop from our customers and disperse throughout the organization
- Work effectively cross-functionally to bring high impact features to market effectively
- 5+ years of product experience
- Experience with SaaS product and/or ecommerce platforms
- Experience owning product processes at a software company
- You can translate between the customer problems, user experience objectives, and business impact
- You can remain objective when iterating on features, avoiding projecting personal preferences onto users of their products
- Exceptional communication skills both internally and externally
- Experience working on a small team/startup environment
- Comfortable interpreting/visualizing data to make decisions
Familiarity with Shopify
Product experience at a B2B SaaS company
Experience working with consumer brands (CPG-specific is a plus)
- We take Ownership
- We believe in Radical Kindness
- We work Incrementally
- We are Resilient
- We believe in Agency
- We are Intentional
- We Build in Public
- We are Intellectually Honest
- We address Behaviors, not people
- Our Team is our Unfair Advantage
- Working at a high-growth VC-backed startup where work-life balance is important
- Budget to shop at some of our awesome brands we work with
- Competitive salary & equity
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible working location: we’re a hybrid team, so you have the option to work from home and/or work out of an awesome startup campus in Marina Del Rey
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision Insurance (covered)
- Vacation is encouraged (and unmetered)