What We Do
Repeat is the B2B Saas solution that CPG brands need in order to solve their customer retention dilemmas. Our software focuses on improving the everyday consumer experience, making it quick and effortless for a consumer to reorder the products they love, from the brands they enjoy most. Repeat's software accomplishes this by sending a link or a QR code that take the consumer directly to a personalized, preloaded cart when it's time to reorder, for easy, frictionless check out.
The Brands that use Repeat's software, some of which include Dr. Squatch, Olipop, Nuun, Truff, OSEA and Youth To The People, see multiple benefits. These include a higher, long term customer retention rate, win-back of customers that have canceled subscriptions, a 15% increase of consumer purchases when sent their personalized cart, and a Direct to Consumer experience that leads to increased brand loyalty.
The Consumer's benefits are significant, too. A 15-60 second frictionless checkout process, a reminder when running low on a product, no subscription trappings that are not on their timeline, no login or account creation necessary, the elimination of overwhelming of emails and texts from a company, etc.
Who We Are
Backed by Battery Ventures, Harlem Capital and Mucker Capital, Repeat’s mission is to give agency back to the customer and make the reordering experience quick and effortless for each and every CPG consumer.
We are a diverse team of people across the globe that believe in our Product and our Values. Cross Team Collaboration, Culture and Communication are paramount to us. If you join us you will be a part of a growing team of people that are thoughtful, focused and engaged.
The Brand Success team sits at the heart of the Repeat organization, serving as the face of Repeat to our brands. We are also the liaison from our brands back to our product team to continue to establish our product market fit. In joining this growing team, there is a huge opportunity to manage the relationships with Repeat's best-in-class CPG/DTC brands and to help them to drive overall retention and revenue. This role provides to opportunity to work within a team of talented, creative and strategic thinkers, and to share knowledge and ideas. You will put on your critical thinking cap and get inventive and innovative on a daily basis. This role requires someone who can think outside of the box and isn't afraid to put themselves in new situations. We need you to be able to proactively present solutions, think on your feet, read and use data and communicate in real time to our customers/brands as we grow this incredible team.
As a Brand Success Manager you will work directly with brands as a Repeat and CPG advisor with a focus on helping them use Repeat's software to increase revenue from returning customers and boost brand retention. You will set them up for consistent success to see Repeat’s impact on their retention and reordering. You will be their guide and partner through: strategies, campaign planning, encourage continued adoption, and planning for continued success. It is important to maintain ongoing relationships with your book of brands and you will play a vital role in driving growth and net retention with all of the brands you work with.
Our customers vary in size but they are all brands that sell Consumer Packaged Goods Direct-to-Consumer, which means we are looking for motivated team members with an understanding of retention marketing, e-commerce and the DTC/CPG space. You must have excellent communication skills and a comprehension of post-sales with the ability to identify areas of improvement and work together with the team to help build a best-in-class Brand Success Team.
- Be the go to point-of-contact growing book of Brands/Customers
- Provide proactive, strategic and tactical approaches on the successful implementation of Repeat to help a brand actualize on successful retentions and repeat orders
- Be their guide to industry-specific best practices outside of Repeat’s core functionality, to ensure brands are achieving their desired business goals
- Execution of tactical email and SMS campaigns
- Provide analytics, data, and overall success metrics to educate internal stakeholders on areas of improvement & success
- Present support on all product related questions from you book of brands/customers
- Assist in consistently providing creative, efficient and effective ideas to your book of brands to ensure growth/success/retention within the Repeat experience
- Share feedback with internal team members based on customer interactions to assist in improving the product and marketing efforts
Who We’re Looking For
An ideal candidate is someone who has served in a Post Sales, Customer Facing role at either an agency or SaaS company in the DTC, CPG or E-Commerce space. Marketing experience is also a plus. Extra points for experience with Klaviyo, Postscript, Shopify and/or Google Analytics, but not required. Three to five years of experience would be great for this role.
If you feel passionate about building something from a start up level, helping e-commerce brands see more success and have the ability to focus and strategize at a high-level with customers, this role may just be right for you.
- We take Ownership
- We believe in Radical Kindness
- We work Incrementally
- We are Resilient
- We believe in Agency
- We are Intentional
- We Build in Public
- We are Intellectually Honest
- We address Behaviors, not people
- Our Team is our Unfair Advantage
- Working at a high-growth VC-backed startup where work-life balance is important
- Budget to shop at some of our awesome brands we work with
- Competitive salary & equity
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible working location: we’re a hybrid team, so you have the option to work from home and/or work out of an awesome startup campus in Marina Del Rey
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision Insurance (covered)
- Vacation is encouraged (and unmetered)