What We Do
Repeat is the B2B Saas solution that CPG brands need in order to solve their customer retention dilemmas. Our software focuses on improving the everyday consumer experience, making it quick and effortless for a consumer to reorder the products they love, from the brands they enjoy most. Repeat's software accomplishes this by sending a link or a QR code that take the consumer directly to a personalized, preloaded cart when it's time to reorder, for easy, frictionless check out.
The Brands that use Repeat's software, some of which include Dr. Squatch, Olipop, Nuun, Truff, OSEA and Youth To The People, see multiple benefits. These include a higher, long term customer retention rate, win-back of customers that have canceled subscriptions, a 15% increase of consumer purchases when sent their personalized cart, and a Direct to Consumer experience that leads to increased brand loyalty.
The Consumer's benefits are significant, too. A 15-60 second frictionless checkout process, a reminder when running low on a product, no subscription trappings that are not on their timeline, no login or account creation necessary, the elimination of overwhelming of emails and texts from a company, etc.
Who We Are
Backed by Battery Ventures, Harlem Capital and Mucker Capital, Repeat’s mission is to give agency back to the customer and make the reordering experience quick and effortless for each and every CPG consumer.
We are a diverse team of people across the globe that believe in our Product and our Values. Cross Team Collaboration, Culture and Communication are paramount to us. If you join us you will be a part of a growing team of people that are thoughtful, focused and engaged.
Our Engineering Values:
- Continuous delivery & rapid iteration is important, and only sustainable through continuous improvement - each PR should improve the health of the codebase. We strive to allow features and bug fixes to drive refactors.
- Low-ego and high-compassion: a developer is not their code; we strive to give the type of feedback we would hope to receive.
- Perfect code doesn’t exist, but we each take complete responsibility in producing excellence - we review code thoroughly, write tests, and design architecture collaboratively.
- Deliver professional level Rails and React code on day 1
- Excellent communicator - can clearly communicate requirements, challenges, and product ideas
- A track record of creating well-tested, maintainable code
- Real-world experience building and maintaining Ruby on Rails and React applications
- Experience developing RESTful APIs as well as building against external APIs
- Work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Write automated tests
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience shipping web-based products
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design and Database Design
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Check out our company page on Key Values, a website that allows engineers to find companies that align with their values. https://www.keyvalues.com/repeat
We are looking for someone willing to work inside of regular business hours in any continental US time zone.
- We take Ownership
- We believe in Radical Kindness
- We work Incrementally
- We are Resilient
- We believe in Agency
- We are Intentional
- We Build in Public
- We are Intellectually Honest
- We address Behaviors, not people
- Our Team is our Unfair Advantage
- Working at a high-growth VC-backed startup where work-life balance is important
- Budget to shop at some of our awesome brands we work with
- Competitive salary & equity
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible working location: we’re a hybrid team, so you have the option to work from home and/or work out of an awesome startup campus in Marina Del Rey
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision Insurance (covered)
- Vacation is encouraged (and unmetered)