What is Repeat?
Repeat makes it easier to buy again from brands you love online. We work with CPG (consumer packaged goods) brands to turn 1st time shoppers into repeat customers.
We make that possible by creating personalized carts that are specific to what a shopper has purchased in the past and what is due to be reordered soon. Its all about speed and ease for the customer.
We believe in showing what we are about over talking about it. So, go ahead and check out an example from Huron.
Our Company Values
When problems arise, we focus on solutions instead of fault. Every employee at Repeat should feel empowered to address issues they encounter and create the company where they want to work.
Everyone has meaningful equity - we succeed or fail together.
Kindness is paramount, and being nice is dangerous. We strive to sustain an atmosphere of trust and candor where opposing ideas are valued, and debates are frequent and compassionate.
Our company is growing quickly, along with our user base and codebase. We take advantage of change and maintain anti-fragility with a commitment to curiosity and data-driven decision making.
We believe in career development as an extension of self-development — and vice versa.
Our target customer is very active on social media. It's the platform they use to both grow their business and establish their brand. At Repeat we want to be where our customers are. As the Social Media Manager it will be up to you to create and engage with our audience that lets us grow our business and brand in the same way.
This will not be a role where you are just given events and other content from around the business and asked to make it work for social. We are looking for a CREATOR and STORYTELLER. You will be responsible for creating original content for our channels.
That idea you had in the past for a social game, event, content type that was shut down, we welcome that creativity in this role. You have the freedom to build our social channels your way to hit our goals (detailed later).
Above we listed ownership as a core value which is why this section is more to guide what your day to day could include. The right person for this role will be able to look at the goals and create their own list of responsibilities.
Original content creation
You will be a creator not just someone who manages the social accounts. You will be encouraged to build your own original content and experiment with what works. Your creator skill set will determine what mediums we use.
Bring our other channels to social
Manage existing channels
To date we have one established social channel which is Twitter. This role will continue content creation for the platform.
Create new channels
Depending on your area of expertise as a content creator we want to build new channels where our customers are. Those are more visual channels than Twitter like Instagram and TikTok.
Engage with brands and potential customers
Our customers and potential customers are active on social media. You will encourage conversations and provide ways to engage with Repeat on social as a brand.
Help our team be more comfortable sharing their stories on social
You will be the steward for the rest of the team on social. At repeat we believe that branded social accounts are only half the battle. We need to constantly encourage and support our team to build their social personality as well.
- An unhealthy addiction to one or more social platforms
- You are a connoisseur of social content
- You dissect what makes it great and why it went viral
- The ability to create your own content
- Canva, Photoshop, Figma, or another tool
- You can build on your own and are proud of it
- Basic video editing capabilities
- You don't need to direct or create a feature film here, but the ability to clip and edit is nice
- The gift to turn anything into an exciting story
- You have the ability to see the “angle” in everything
- A proven ability to build an audience
- You already have built a following in a previous role
- Or you have built a personal following
- Please share where we should look at your work
Success in This Role Looks Like
You are able to build and grow an engaged audience on a few different social platforms while also turning that social interest into applications for our community and leads for our sales team.
Some ways you can measure that:
- Total audience size
- Post engagement
- Social traffic to our site
- Social traffic to our community (CPG House)
- Working at a high-growth VC-backed startup where work-life balance is important
- Budget to shop at some of our awesome brands we work with
- Competitive salary & equity
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible working location: we’re a hybrid team, so you have the option to work from home and/or work out of an awesome on a startup campus in Marina Del Rey
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision Insurance (covered)
- Vacation is encouraged (and unmetered)