What is Repeat?
Repeat makes it easier to buy again from brands you love online. We work with CPG (consumer packaged goods) brands to turn 1st time shoppers into repeat customers.
We make that possible by creating personalized carts that are specific to what a shopper has purchased in the past and what is due to be reordered soon. Its all about speed and ease for the customer.
We believe in showing what we are about over talking about it. So, go ahead and check out an example from Huron.
Our Company Values
When problems arise, we focus on solutions instead of fault. Every employee at Repeat should feel empowered to address issues they encounter and create the company where they want to work.
Everyone has meaningful equity - we succeed or fail together.
Kindness is paramount, and being nice is dangerous. We strive to sustain an atmosphere of trust and candor where opposing ideas are valued, and debates are frequent and compassionate.
Our company is growing quickly, along with our user base and codebase. We take advantage of change and maintain anti-fragility with a commitment to curiosity and data-driven decision making.
We believe in career development as an extension of self-development — and vice versa.
Our Engineering Values:
- Continuous delivery & rapid iteration is important, and only sustainable through continuous improvement - each PR should improve the health of the codebase. We strive to allow features and bug fixes to drive refactors.
- Low-ego and high-compassion: a developer is not their code; we strive to give the type of feedback we would hope to receive.
- Perfect code doesn’t exist, but we each take complete responsibility in producing excellence - we review code thoroughly, write tests, and design architecture collaboratively.
- 5+ years experience shipping web-based products
- Excellent communicator - can clearly communicate requirements, challenges, and product ideas
- A track record of creating well-tested, maintainable code
- Real-world experience building and maintaining Ruby on Rails applications
- Experience developing RESTful APIs as well as building against external APIs
- Ability to architect and maintain complex React applications
- Work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Write automated tests
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Working at a high-growth VC-backed startup where work-life balance is important
- Budget to shop at some of our awesome brands we work with
- Competitive salary & equity
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible working location: we’re a hybrid team, so you have the option to work from home and/or work out of an awesome on a startup campus in Marina Del Rey
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision Insurance (covered)
- Vacation is encouraged (and unmetered)