Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the world’s first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable and financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories and home decor from 700+ brand partners and has built in-house proprietary technology and a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Hyman’s leadership, RTR has been named to CNBC’s “Disruptor 50” five times in ten years, and has been placed on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the “TIME 100” most influential people in the world and as one of People magazine’s “Women Changing the World.”
About the Job:
The Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Administrator is responsible for the overall asset management, work planning, and spare part inventory using Infor EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) software locally at our Secaucus, NJ or Arlington, TX Dream Fulfillment Center (DFC). This position is also responsible for training new technicians at checking out parts from the stockroom, logging work hours, completing preventive and corrective work orders in EAM..
What You’ll Do:
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Schedule and Assign Work Orders to team members.
- Provides support to maintenance operations by generating and maintaining forms, reports, and logs via computerized maintenance management software; performing weekly inventory; tracking financial transactions; and overseeing and communicating equipment warranties to suppliers.
- Inventory, order, and receive parts and supplies for maintenance.
- Measure and publish physical inventory metrics to the management team; interpret data and make recommendations based on findings.
- Coach, train and educate staff on the EAM functions and best practices for performing tasks; Develop and maintain accuracy of equipment metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, including; manufacturer, model, serial number, and system structure information. The data is maintained in EAM and equipment is labeled/barcoded or identifiable in the facilities.
- Plan parts and materials for reliability improvement projects in order to improve efficiency, increase system reliability and overall equipment performance.
- Ensure all work orders and activities are derived from EAM and accurately closed out in the system.
- Analyze equipment downtime data and develop processes that will drive uptime and lower costs. Estimate required work hours associated with work order tasks and facility projects.
- Enters and locates information on computer.
- Moves up and down stairs.
- Grasps, turns, and manipulates objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Visually verifies information, often in small print.
- Reads information, often in small print.
- Visually locates merchandise and other objects.
- Visually inspects equipment.
- Reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 40 pounds without assistance.
- Stand for extended periods of time.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as required, which could include, but not be limited to fall protection, eye protection, hearing protection, respiratory protection, chemical protection and electrical protection such as protective footwear.
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- 3+ years’ working experience working with an enterprise asset management software suite and an understanding of standard work processes.
- 3+ years’ experience planning, scheduling and auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- 5+ years’ working experience working with enterprise asset management software suit. Infor EAM highly desired.
- 5+ years’ data analysis experience in facilities maintenance programs.
- Project management experience delivering building maintenance, renovation, and new construction projects with total costs exceeding $2M.