Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the world’s first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable and financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories and home decor from 700+ brand partners and has built in-house proprietary technology and a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Hyman’s leadership, RTR has been named to CNBC’s “Disruptor 50” five times in ten years, and has been placed on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the “TIME 100” most influential people in the world and as one of People magazine’s “Women Changing the World.”
About the Job:
The IT Team provides support, maintenance, administration, and technology governance to help Rent The Runway scale as an organization through business partnering, exceptional support processes, and strong technical skills development. The team partners with Corporate teams, the critical Operations teams at our Dream Fulfillment Centers (NJ and TX), and a remote Customer Experience team to deliver outstanding technical support and enhancement for all Rent The Runway systems.
As a Dynamics 365 FO Analyst at Rent The Runway, you will leverage the features of Dynamics 365 to support a rapidly growing business. Our environment is highly collaborative and you will engage with Technology, AP, General Accounting, and Tax as well as business partners across the company in merchandising, operations and software engineering.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide D365FO support to Finance and Accounting teams
- Act as a liaison between business stakeholders in accomplishing key projects
- Troubleshoot application issues and provide documentation for solutions
- Collaborate with technical administrators to implement solutions
- Provide end-user training to internal IT staff and/or business users
- Use our ticketing system to log incidents, track progress, and communicate work
- Work with business stakeholders to gather requirements and implement solutions that leverage native Dynamics 365 F&O functionality
- Work closely with developers to unit test all work to ensure high quality
- Stay informed of new features and enhancements to AX/D365 and integrated platforms
- Understand business requirements and maintain project updates with end-user visibility
- Track the Microsoft upgrade plan and assist users in upgrading the system
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar preferred
- 8+ years of professional experience in Dynamics ERP (D365 Finance and Operations/ AX)
- 2+ years’ of professional experience in Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform
- Experience in the FIT/GAP process and ability to write complete functional design specifications
- Experience in leading requirement gathering and discovery with business users
- Experience in writing test cases, testing, production support and data upload tasks
- Experience in Finance processes which includes the Revenue Recognition process
- Experience in assisting users in month end, quarter end and year end closing processes
- Experience in Financial Reports / Management Reporter
- Experience in Managing the D365FO Help desk
- Experience in maintaining SOX compliance, ITGC and Change Control process
- A self-starter and passionate about ensuring a great user experience
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the happiness and wellbeing of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including annual leave, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - unplug, recharge, and have some fun.
- Competitive Stakeholder Pension - taking care of your future.
- Comprehensive health, dental care and dependents care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- Company wide events and outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Hybrid Work - when our corporate employees safely return to the office post-COVID, they will have the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee on any legally-recognised basis, including, but not limited to: gender, marital status, family status, age disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, and membership of the Traveller community.