Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the world’s first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable and financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories and home decor from 700+ brand partners and has built in-house proprietary technology and a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Hyman’s leadership, RTR has been named to CNBC’s “Disruptor 50” five times in ten years, and has been placed on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the “TIME 100” most influential people in the world and as one of People magazine’s “Women Changing the World.”
About the Team:
The People team at RTR is responsible for just that, our people. We’re partners to the business and work to empower every team to scale through the acquisition and development of our employees. The Technical Recruitment team focuses on talent acquisition for our Product, Engineering and Analytics teams. We are passionate about creating a positive interview experience and consistently hiring the best talent.
About the Job:
As our Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will be responsible for scheduling interviews, coordinating internal meetings and assisting with ad-hoc projects. You will be the core of our candidate experience as a key partner between the candidate, recruiter and the hiring teams. Supporting the tech recruiting team daily, serving as the main point of contact for interviews, coordination / scheduling for all interviews, project management and much more!
** this position is eligible for 100% remote work within an approved RTR location which includes: NY, NJ, Arizona, California, Illinois, Oregon, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C., Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Tennessee **
What You’ll Do:
- Own candidate communication from end to end ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Own follow up with internal stakeholders to gather and document feedback, process, follow up, etc.
- Understand business priorities and act accordingly, using best judgement as to which meetings and interviews need to prioritized, which meetings cannot be moved, etc. always approaching scheduling conflicts with a can-do approach
- Screen and source resumes as needed to support the technical recruiting function
- Maintain impeccable records, ensuring documentation of process and communication in our ATS, Greenhouse
- Support communication, organization and general business needs as necessary, creating and maintaining documents, folders, filing systems, databases, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of prior administrative experience in a business operations function
- Relevant work experience in a startup, ecommerce and/or technology based company is a plus
- Empathetic in nature with the candidate experience top of mind
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and demonstrate ability to juggle multiple competing tasks, deadlines, personalities, long and short term projects, etc.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to be “one step ahead”
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization including senior executives, board members, etc.
- Extreme attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Must be forward thinking and constantly one step ahead
- Must be able to appropriately handle confidential information and use best judgment for sharing information
- Proficiency in Greenhouse, Zoom, Corporate Gmail and Google Docs
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the wellbeing of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription and rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events and outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Hybrid Work - when our corporate employees return to the office post COVID they will have the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week, in accordance with Company policies. This policy would not apply for fully remote roles.
COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT:
RTR is requiring all US corporate employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to work in person, unless an employee requires a reasonable accommodation for medical or religious reasons. If you believe that you may require an accommodation, please apply for any roles that interest you and if hired, you will receive information on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date. RTR will evaluate all such requests in accordance with Company policy and applicable law.
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.