Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the world’s first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable and financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories and home decor from 700+ brand partners and has built in-house proprietary technology and a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Hyman’s leadership, RTR has been named to CNBC’s “Disruptor 50” five times in ten years, and has been placed on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the “TIME 100” most influential people in the world and as one of People magazine’s “Women Changing the World.”
About the Team:
Customer Experience lives and breathes our mission of empowering our customers to feel amazing. We've been called fit gurus, personal stylists, shipping virtuosos, and even fashion therapists. From styling advice to troubleshooting orders to offering a confidence boost when needed, we're ready to help with anything. Customer Experience is truly the heart of our business and have a major impact on our continued success. You will be working with a great team with supportive team leaders.
About the Job:
As a CX Operations Coordinator, you will be supporting our business by providing resolutions to escalated customer issues. This role requires detail oriented focus to improve the overall customer experience by supporting our CX Team and our partners. You will identify problems, create solutions, and efficiently communicate interdepartmentally as the expert in our CX systems.
What You'll Do:
- Resolve escalated Cx issues, including (but not limited to):
- Tech Issues
- Claims Issues
- Billing issues
- Execute customer-facing workflows, including (but not limited to):
- Late fee charging
- Inventory recovery efforts
- Assist CX team with in-the-moment issue resolutions relating to escalated issues requiring investigation
- Contribute to Cx Ops voice of the customer analysis, surfacing relevant customer feedback as appropriate
- Serve as fierce advocate for the RTR customer, proactively identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience
Who You Are:
- You are a Problem Solver. You are able to think quickly and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a Communicator. You listen well and understand the needs of our customers and our business. You express your ideas clearly and communicate persuasively to produce positive results.
- You have Strong Integrity. You are honest and ethical in all interactions and uphold company values and policies.
- You are Dedicated. You are committed to providing a Cinderella Experience during each customer interaction.
- You are Empathetic. You are able to see situations from the customer’s perspective and provide the best solutions aligned with Rent the Runway’s core values.
What you need:
- At least 6 months of customer service experience at RTR or 3+ years of experience at in customer service, billing or collections
- Previous experience working with JIRA, Kustomer or similar system
- Proficient with google suite
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to identify problems and offer solutions
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Leadership potential -- you are excited about growing as a leader on RTRs CX team
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.
- And most importantly - working with a great team!