Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the world’s first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable and financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories and home decor from 700+ brand partners and has built in-house proprietary technology and a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Hyman’s leadership, RTR has been named to CNBC’s “Disruptor 50” five times in ten years, and has been placed on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the “TIME 100” most influential people in the world and as one of People magazine’s “Women Changing the World.”
About the Job:
Overall responsibility for performing duties and assisting leadership within a fulfillment and distribution environment. Individuals are expected to understand all aspects of the operation, adhere to safety standards and meet production guidelines.
As a level 1 associate, you may be placed on any Level 1 position, in any department, based on the needs of the business.
What You'll Do:
- Cross-functional role
- Tasks include, but are not limited to: moving merchandise, handling product, shipping, receiving, sorting, visual and odor inspection, picking and packing
- Perform repetitive movements (eg. climbing ladders), reaching, bending, be stationary, mobile or physically active for entirety of the shift
- Meet goals, standards and expectations
- Comply and meet standard operating procedures
- Accountable for personal time and attendance
- Communicate and cooperate with team members and leadership
- Take on additional duties as assigned by leadership
- Responsible for maintaining safety guidelines, cleanliness and security standards
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs based on needs of the role
- Proficient in basic computer use as well as the ability to operate warehouse tools (eg. scanner)
- Ability to understand, follow and execute written and/or verbal instructions
- Must operate with a sense of urgency, and have attention to detail
- Align with the company's Core Values to ensure a world class customer experience
- Must be self-disciplined and have the ability to work independently without constant oversight
- Ability to work across multiple departments
This role is a temporary role through Integrity Staffing with option to go permanent with Rent The Runway.