About Rent the Runway:
At Rent the Runway, our mission is to make women feel empowered and self-confident every single day by combining best in class technology, logistics, and customer service. Since our launch in 2009, we’ve developed proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion designers - and we are passionate about continuing to innovate our customer experience. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud and believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. We are proud to be both a profitable and fast-growing business, with 11 million members of our community who believe that rental is the future.
About the Team:
Recognising Ireland’s significant technology talent, Rent the Runway aims to hire 150 engineers and tech developers over the next three years. Our team, based in the historic Claddagh area of Galway city centre, will tackle core technology challenges that are critical to Rent the Runway’s overall success and will influence the future of the next generation of services.
The centre in Galway is the first operation for Rent the Runway outside of the US. The new international office will enable the company to expand its Engineering, Product development, and Data Science footprint, and Rent the Runway's Galway based employees have the opportunity to launch or grow their careers across several roles in Technology.
About the Role:
You will join the Rent The Runway Finance team in a newly created position to leverage the features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Cloud to support a rapidly growing business. Our environment is highly collaborative and you will engage with AP, General Accounting, Payroll and Tax as well as business partners across the company in merchandising, operations and software engineering working closely with our Software Engineering team.
Are you a self-starter, passionate about ensuring a great user experience looking to work with a fun group of talented and driven engineers and business partners? In that case, this is the right role for you.
Our engineering team is smart, pragmatic, and entrepreneurial. We practice continuous integration & test-driven development, engage in constant peer code reviews & pair programming, and work hard to give back to the software community through open-source contributions.
What you’ll do:
- Play a key role on the team as an ERP technical expert and system administrator taking responsibility for the functionality of key processes within Dynamics 365.
- Support the development of software to interface with Dynamics 365 P&O such as EDI, SFTP, and other data exchange platforms.
- Design and implement simple and innovative solutions for removing operational risks and automating key internal financial processes such as accounts payable and month end reporting
- Design and develop solutions that integrate our financial systems and processes with our in-house supply chain systems
- Support process reengineering efforts across the Finance organisation to ensure flexible and consistent delivery of financial results
- Establish strong working relationships with internal and external partners lending product expertise as necessary
- Guide the business in utilising platform functionality to the best extent possible, including the review of business processes and system integration challenge
- Follow standardisation of key business processes within the new ERP deployments and enhancements
- Lead Ad-hoc projects to support various and ongoing business efforts
- Provide day-to-day operational support through issue resolutions and ongoing maintenance and administration of the platform: for example; access requests, role creation
- Maintain Dynamics 365 roles & responsibilities, system access and general IT controls around the ERP and administer Dynamics 365 upgrades
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment as a key member of a cross-functional team.
- Minimum of 3+ years consultancy experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 from initiation to ‘business as usual’ in an enterprise environment
- Ability to administer and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 and perform configurations as required
- Experience working with large software enterprise systems and projects
- Experience partnering with software engineers to develop software for financial systems and integration with other systems
- Strong business knowledge of financial processes
- Knowledge of ERP systems architecture and software to interface with ERP such as EDI, SFTP, and other data exchange platforms
- Exceptional communication skills
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or professional programming experience with a compiled language like Java, C#, C++ advantageous
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. We have a competitive benefits package on offer for all our Ireland based employees which reflects our ethos and culture. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including annual leave, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Competitive Stakeholder Pension - taking care of your future.
- Comprehensive health and dental care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.