Rent the Runway is transforming the way modern women get dressed and disrupting the $2.4 trillion global fashion industry by enabling women to rent, versus buy, clothing. Founded in 2009 with a vision to build the world’s first living closet, RTR believes that women everywhere will soon have a subscription to fashion. We’ve pioneered a new industry by transforming the traditional model of clothing consumption, making apparel rental an indispensable utility while also powering women to feel their best every day. RTR offers apparel, accessories and home decor from over 650 designer partners and has built in-house proprietary technology and a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Hyman’s leadership, Rent the Runway has been named to CNBC’s “Disruptor 50” five times in ten years, and has been placed on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list multiple times. RTR has five retail stores of the future, 11 million community members and employs nearly 1,800 people, all of whom have equal benefits across the organization, 93% of whom are female and/or non-white, with 80% of leaders who are women.
About the Team:
The CX Training Team is responsible for making sure our customers have flawless interactions with our agents every single time. We ensure that all of our agents are adhering to the highest standards of quality through a thorough onboarding process and continuous training. We strive for our customers to have a positive experience from their first point of contact with Rent the Runway.
About the Job:
As a Trainer, you will be the face of onboarding for the Customer Experience department. You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of an integral team during our fastest period of growth. Members of this team will be viewed as role models, upholding our values, mission, and principles in everything they do. The ideal candidate is energized by delivering an engaging learning program for every CX hire
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with Training Manager to conceptualize trainings
- Assist to develop, administer, and continually enhance training content
- Deliver seamless New Hire Training programs for every CX hire
- Act as as a mentor for all CX hires
- Partner with Training Manager to ensure New Hire training Calendar is always up-to-date
- Post-training, own the delivery of feedback to the Training Manager to ensure the trainings are always evolving
- You have proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar
- You have a passion for amazing customer experience
- You have advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- You are a self-starter with strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
- You can work autonomously while being a team player
- You can multitask and be held accountable
- You have strong communication skills
- You are approachable and welcoming
- You have excellent time management
- You have a BA/BS
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Many other amazing perks!