Rent the Runway is transforming the way modern women get dressed and disrupting the $2.4 trillion global fashion industry by enabling women to rent, versus buy, clothing. Founded in 2009 with a vision to build the world’s first living closet, RTR believes that women everywhere will soon have a subscription to fashion. We’ve pioneered a new industry by transforming the traditional model of clothing consumption, making apparel rental an indispensable utility while also powering women to feel their best every day. RTR offers apparel, accessories and home decor from over 650 designer partners and has built in-house proprietary technology and a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Hyman’s leadership, Rent the Runway has been named to CNBC’s “Disruptor 50” five times in ten years, and has been placed on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list multiple times. RTR has five retail stores of the future, 11 million community members and employs nearly 1,800 people, all of whom have equal benefits across the organization, 93% of whom are female and/or non-white, with 80% of leaders who are women.
About the Team:
The CX Training & Quality Development team is responsible for making sure our customers have flawless interactions with our agents every single time. We ensure that all of our agents are adhering to the highest standards of quality through a thorough onboarding process and continuous ongoing training, partnered with regular checkpoints with the Quality Development team.
About the Job:
As a Quality Development Associate (QDA), you will ensure that all agents are adhering to the highest standards of quality that are necessary to deliver the Cinderella Experience that has personified the Rent the Runway brand. You’ll work closely with the Manager of Quality Development, and CX leadership teams to optimize the quality development program.
What You’ll Do:
- Uphold a respectful, neutral and positive demeanor at all times, as a representation of the Training & Quality Development team
- Pull and score interactions and coach Customer Experience agents according to the Quality Development calendar
- Partner with Team Leads to efficiently develop agent performance through the Quality Development process
- Ongoing calibration with Quality Development team to ensure scoring alignment between QDAs
- Calibrate with Team leads, as needed, to prepare them to contribute to the Quality Development process and ensure scoring alignment
- Monitor and assist new hires in email during their last week of training (nesting), to ensure each interaction adheres to Rent the Runway’s Art & Science Guidelines
- Surface feedback as it relates to the QD process and cadence to ensure we are continuously advancing our QD program to best suit the needs of our growing CX team
- Remain an expert on all RTR products, CX tools and CX processes
- Contribute to the ongoing adjustment of the Art & Science Manual and Quality Development scorecard
- You have a BA / BS Degree
- You demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude and enthusiastic demeanor
- You are approachable and welcoming at all times
- You possess a passion for quality customer service
- You have strong attention to detail and exceptional listening skills
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You are able to receive and deliver constructive feedback
- You work well with others and thrive in a team environment, as well as independently
- You have excellent time management and written communication skills
- You are open to travel (up to 20%) to assist with scoring and calibrating in other RTR locations
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Many other amazing perks!