At Rent the Runway, our mission is to make women feel empowered and self-confident every single day by combining best in class technology, logistics, and customer service. Since our launch in 2009, we’ve developed proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion designers - and we are passionate about continuing to innovate our customer experience. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud and believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. We are proud to be both a profitable and fast-growing business, with a loyal 10 million members who believe that rental is the future.
About the Team:
Our IT Support and Infrastructure Team support both Corporate and Warehouse operations locally and globally.
About the Job:
Frontline support of growing end users base of 50+ with hands-on accountability and management of the day to day desk side operations and IT services.
What You’ll Do:
- Acts as a technical liaison between end users and the IT team.
- Ability to follow corporate standards, processes and procedures.
- Responsible for Active Directory user provisioning (new hires) and off boarding (terminations). MAC (Moves, Adds, Changes)
- Daily interaction with end-users in response to their inquiries, concerns and requests.
- Provide support to other teams during their routine scheduled system upgrades and installations.
- Setup and facilitate end-user training for common IT related issues and new deployments.
- Proactively create and update documentation pertaining to IT related resolutions.
- Inventory new/existing IT hardware using our ITDB internal Database web solution.
- After hours support and/or some weekend work is expected as required by the business.
- Work from a ticketing system for incidents/requests reported by end-users to track work progress.
- Coordinate and facilitate vendor support for hardware failures and/or maintenance on network printers.
- Install, configure, and maintain Active Directory among third-party software utilities for hardware systems within company operational guidelines.
- Monitor to ensure uptime and ability consistency for hardwire/wireless network connections.
- Possess at least 2 years of IT related experience in a well diverse Technology environment
- Bachelors or Associates degree preferred
- Must be able to function independently when working on silo tasks and/or projects.
- Knowledge of ticketing systems such as JIRA to document all work being performed.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment with about 50 end users growing to 100 + in 2020
- Experience with automated management and deployment such as (Casper Suite/JAMF SCCM, WSUS).
- Able to promptly and tactfully communicate with end users, provide solutions and/or direct requests of unresolved issues to appropriate IT team members.
- Hardware knowledge including (PC, IBM/MAC Laptops, Zebra Label Scanners, Printers). In addition, maintain and deploy a variety of HID devices including thermal printers, imagers and scanners.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft OS 7 & 10 (80%) and MAC OS (20%)
- Ability to troubleshoot VPN remote access/connectivity issues.
- Expertise with G-Suite is a plus
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal/written with the ability to explain complex issues to both Technical and Non-Technical audiences.
- Experience supporting end-users within a call center and UCaaS is highly preferred.
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun! .
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.