Rent the Runway is transforming the way modern women get dressed and disrupting the $2.4 trillion global fashion industry by enabling women to rent, versus buy, clothing. Founded in 2009 with a vision to build the world’s first living closet, RTR believes that women everywhere will soon have a subscription to fashion. We’ve pioneered a new industry by transforming the traditional model of clothing consumption, making apparel rental an indispensable utility while also powering women to feel their best every day. RTR offers apparel, accessories and home decor from over 650 designer partners and has built in-house proprietary technology and a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Hyman’s leadership, Rent the Runway has been named to CNBC’s “Disruptor 50” five times in ten years, and has been placed on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list multiple times. RTR has five retail stores of the future, 11 million community members and employs nearly 1,800 people, all of whom have equal benefits across the organization, 93% of whom are female and/or non-white, with 80% of leaders who are women.
About the Team:
The CX Training department is responsible for making sure our customers have flawless interactions with our agents every single time. We ensure that all of our agents are adhering to the highest standards of quality through a thorough onboarding process, continuous ongoing training, partnered with a Quality Development team.
About the Job:
As a Training Coordinator you will work directly with our Training team and every new hire brought into the CX department at Rent The Runway. You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of an integral team during our fastest period of growth. You will help to ensure the onboarding process runs smoothly.
What You’ll Do:
- Schedule training sessions and coordinate with instructors
- Assist team by supporting the Trainers and Managers across all CX locations, some travel and/or weekend support may be required
- Assist in content creation
- Obtain and distribute required instructional materials, and communicates schedules and details.
- Print all necessary materials for training sessions
- Assist during training sessions and own action items following training. Ie. updating materials, sending post training emails, etc.
- Coordinate additional services including cross departmental communication, meals and refreshments, housekeeping, etc.
- Opportunity to learn training materials and develop skills needed to lead sessions
- You are a self-starter with strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
- You can work autonomously while being a team player
- You can multitask and be held accountable
- You have strong communication skills
- You are approachable and welcoming
- You have excellent time management
- You have a BA/BS
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Many other amazing perks!