About Rent the Runway:
Rent the Runway is transforming the way modern women get dressed and disrupting the $2.4 trillion global fashion industry by enabling women to rent, versus buy, clothing. Founded in 2009 with a vision to build the world’s first living closet, RTR believes that women everywhere will soon have a subscription to fashion. We’ve pioneered a new industry by transforming the traditional model of clothing consumption, making apparel rental an indispensable utility while also powering women to feel their best every day. RTR offers apparel, accessories and home decor from over 650 designer partners and has built in-house proprietary technology and a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Hyman’s leadership, Rent the Runway has been named to CNBC’s “Disruptor 50” five times in ten years, and has been placed on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list multiple times. RTR has five retail stores of the future, 11 million community members and employs nearly 1,800 people, all of whom have equal benefits across the organization, 93% of whom are female and/or non-white, with 80% of leaders who are women.
About the Team:
Rent The Runway’s Growth Marketing Team is responsible for bringing all the pieces of the customer acquisition funnel together. Our goal is to reach and convert our target audience at scale by activating our community, amplifying our brand story, and empowering new customers to experience the magic of RTR.
What You’ll Do:
We are seeking a Manager, Growth Marketing to build and manage our paid social channels. This is a highly analytical, data-driven role responsible for day-to-day strategy and execution of our paid social channels (FB/IG/Pinterest/etc) to increase traffic, conversion and revenue.
- Manage all aspects of Paid Social across platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc) including ideation, setup, execution, reporting and optimization
- Manage budgets and drive campaigns to sales and revenue targets. The ideal candidate has managed and led paid social programs for an ecomm company against performance marketing / direct response KPIs
- Proactively increase the scale and effectiveness of campaign performance. Practice tactical and strategic excellence in digital media management, continuously optimizing all front- and back-end attributes of a campaign for maximum direct-response performance
- Implement a rigorous test and learn strategy to measure traffic, revenue and efficiency
- Lead analytics and reporting across paid social. This role requires a highly quantitative, analytical, and a technical self-starter, including the ability to process and understand large data sets and clearly articulate program status to management
- Help conceptualize, launch and promote new creative and campaigns. The ideal candidate has exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Collaborate cross-functionally with creative, analytics and product teams to scale, test and grow revenue
- Manage budget to support P&L goals, partnering with Finance on reporting and forecasting
- Select, negotiate contracts, and partner with digital agencies and vendors to support business needs
- You have a bachelor’s degree with 3-6 years of experience in performance / acquisition marketing for an ecomm company (B2C subscription a plus)
- You have deep customer acquisition and paid advertising experience for an ecomm brand in a fast growth environment
- You love optimizing the funnel, diving deep into data and analytics and figuring out ways to increase conversion at every stage of the customer journey.
- You have deep experience in a rigorous A/B testing environment and a strong desire to test & learn.
- You’re technical: you have strong knowledge of online analytics/business intelligence tools such as Tableau, SQL, etc is a plus
- You pride yourself in your ability to lead through persuasion and use data/research to make a case. You’re comfortable with large data sets and granular details, but can present insights and trends with simplicity and clarity.
- No challenge is too big or small. You’re equally an executor and can go deep into the details, but also can drive big picture strategy
- You’re a hustler! You get things done and collaborate well across teams in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- You have exceptional written skills and can keep large teams aligned and informed
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the happiness and wellbeing of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun! .
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.