At Rent the Runway, our mission is to make women feel empowered and self-confident every single day by combining best in class technology, logistics, and customer service. Since our launch in 2009, we’ve developed proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion designers - and we are passionate about continuing to innovate our customer experience. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud and believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. We are proud to be both a profitable and fast-growing business, with 11 million members of our community who believe that rental is the future.
About the Job:
The ideal candidate lives, breathes, and speaks social media—someone who reads up on the latest trends as much as they discover them on their own. The right candidate will be highly creative and motivated, have excellent communication skills, be efficient and organized, and an enthusiastic collaborator. This role requires someone with ample energy, who thrives on creating engaging content and is able to wear multiple hats in order to achieve the brand goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and lead the strategy for community management and social listening, including the implementation and management of technology required to build a best in class team.
- Define and develop community management and social listening rules and alerts that map to business value
- Build dashboards and define processes required to make community management actionable
- Define intake process for teams to request community management support
- Lead social listening research projects and deliver strategic insights to the leadership team
- Define and develop community management and social listening alerts that map to business value
- Research and report on social trends amongst industry and competitors as well as technology and viral social marketing opportunities.
- Creative self-starter with a passion for the evolving nature of social media
- Effective strong communication skills and ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- 5+ years of experience in customer experience, social media listening and community management
- Three to five (3-5) years managing a team
- Proficient understanding of listening technology (Sprinklr, Sprout, Falcon, etc.)
- Ability to synthesize a large amount of data into concise language that can be shared with senior management
- Interact and present ideas with confidence at all levels
- Deep understanding and willingness to continually learn about social tools and capabilities
- Proficiency with deep diving into data, including key business and social metrics
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the happiness and wellbeing of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun! .
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.