At Rent the Runway, our mission is to make women feel empowered and self-confident every single day by combining best in class technology, logistics, and customer service. Since our launch in 2009, we’ve developed proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion designers - and we are passionate about continuing to innovate our customer experience. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud and believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. We are proud to be both a profitable and fast-growing business, with a loyal 11 million members who believe that rental is the future.
About the Team:
Customer Experience lives and breathes our mission of empowering our customers to feel amazing. We've been called fit gurus, personal stylists, shipping virtuosos, and even fashion therapists. From styling advice to troubleshooting orders to offering a confidence boost when needed, we're ready to help with anything. Customer Experience is truly the heart of our business and have a major impact on our continued success. You will be working with a great team with supportive team leaders.
About the Job:
We’re seeking a self-motivated individual to join our growing Claims team. You will play a fundamental role in executing exciting initiatives around customer experience and revenue growth, while also helping to build a more robust process. In short, get ready to roll up your sleeves and get involved in shaping our reputation as a world class customer experience organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as main point of contact for our Customer Experience Team for carrier related updates and investigations
- Work with third party claims partners to ensure that claims are completed and received by carriers
- Partner with warehouse operations teams on scan discrepancies, shipping issues and deactivation of units not returned
- Maintain records of all claims processed / reimbursement issued by carrier(s) for Finance team Ensure that all shipping-related customer reimbursements are processed efficiently and within a timely manner
- Coordinate customer outreach and assistance for Outbound shipping delays
- You have 2+ years of experience in a customer-centric role (B2C or B2B)
- BA/BS degree preferred
- You approach work with a collaborative mindset and are a strong team player
- You are passionate about building the brand through incredible customer experiences
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Many other amazing perks!
Rent the Runway is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rent the Runway does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need