At Rent the Runway, our mission is to make women feel empowered and self-confident every single day by combining best in class technology, logistics, and customer service. Since our launch in 2009, we’ve developed proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion designers - and we are passionate about continuing to innovate our customer experience. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud and believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. We are proud to be both a profitable and fast-growing business, with 11 million members of our community who believe that rental is the future."
About the Team:
Our IT Support and Infrastructure Team support both Corporate and Warehouse operations locally and globally.
About the Job:
Top-tier, hands-on accountability and management of the day to day operations of Deskside & Warehouse IT Services, Networking, Server Administration, Telecom and critical Application Support.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a Technical liaison between software developers and Operations team.
- Ability to follow corporate standards, processes and procedures.
- Responsible for user provisioning (new hires) and off boarding (terminations).
- Daily interaction with end-users in response to their inquiries, concerns and requests.
- Provide support to other teams during their routine scheduled system upgrades and installations.
- Setup and facilitate end-user training for common IT related issues and new deployments.
- Proactively create and update documentation pertaining to IT related resolutions.
- Inventory new/existing IT hardware using our ITDB internal Database web solution.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, adjust to changing work demands & rapid focus shift.
- After hours support and/or some weekend work is expected as required by the business.
- Work from a ticketing system for incidents/requests reported by end-users to track work progress.
- Coordinate and facilitate vendor support for hardware failures and/or maintenance on network printers.
- Install, configure, and maintain Active Directory among third-party software utilities for hardware systems within company operational guidelines.
- Monitor to ensure uptime and ability consistency for hardwire/wireless network connections.
- Possesses at least 5+ years of IT related experience in a well diverse Technology environment.
- Must be able to work independently when working on silo tasks and/or projects.
- Knowledge of ticketing systems such as JIRA to document all work being performed.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment against tight deadlines is required.
- Experience with automated management and deployment such as (Casper Suite/JAMF SCCM, WSUS).
- PowerShell scripting knowledge to automate daily tasks allowing the ability to streamline processes.
- Able to promptly and tactfully communicate with customers, provide solutions and/or direct requests of unresolved issues to appropriate teams.
- Extensive hardware knowledge including (IBM/MAC Laptops, Zebra Label Scanners, Printers).
- Maintain and deploy a variety of HID devices including thermal printers, imagers and scanners.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft (Win 7/10 & Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016/2019).
- Ability to troubleshooting VPN remote access/connectivity issues.
- Expertise in supporting/maintaining mobile and smart handheld devices.
- Good understanding of Network Infrastructure such as routers, switches, firewalls.
- Working with network protocol such as TCP/UDP/IP/SIP/SSH/Telnet/FTP knowledge
- Possess great Customer Service skills, Team player, Self-starter, Adaptability & Get-It Done mentality.
- Takes initiative to research solutions, ownership of tasks/projects & follows through to completion.
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal/written with the ability to explain complex issues to both Technical and Non-Technical audiences.
- Experience supporting end-users within a Warehouse is highly preferred.
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun! .
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.