About Rent the Runway:
Recently named #9 on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list for 2018, Rent the Runway is transforming the $1.7 trillion global fashion industry by introducing clothing rental as a utility for women. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud and believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. Since our launch in late 2009, we have raised $210M from top-tier investors and built one of the most beloved brands on earth. We are proud to be both a profitable and high-growth business, with a loyal 8 million strong customer base who share the experience of renting as being empowering and smart.
Our 1000+ employees have a revolutionary spirit that permeates our culture. We’ve built - proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion brands - and we are obsessed with continuing to game change our customer experience.
We are also trying to revolutionize entrepreneurship itself - proving that diverse teams produce outsized impact. The Rent the Runway Foundation, which our two co-founders launched together in 2015, helps thousands of female entrepreneurs build and scale their own businesses with the mission of increasing the number of high growth women-led companies.
Rent the Runway is looking for a seasoned Contract Recruiter to help grow our retail footprint in San Francisco.. This is a remote position located in San Francisco, CA and you will be responsible for supporting the hiring needs of our San Francisco store location across all positions including store experience associates, merchandising specialists, operations associates, leadership roles and more. We are seeking an experienced recruiter with a proven network and a stellar reputation among the talent market.
- Support recruiting for the San Francisco market focused on attracting retail talent, sourcing and screening top talent for various roles
- Creatively source and network to create pipelines for current and future opportunities while building company presence in the market and actively recruiting
- Interview candidates to determine skill set and level of interest
- Gather and review interview feedback and make recommendations on the most qualified candidates
- Maintain applicant tracking system to ensure accurate and up-to-date information
- Manage, maintain and support current recruiting processes and tools to ensure best practice and consistency
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in high volume, full life-cycle recruitment in the San Francisco market
- Retail industry experience required; experience in fast-paced, tech-driven start up environments preferred
- Depth of knowledge in San Francisco e-commerce, retail and start up industries. Must be well connected in San Francisco with established relationships with top talent (a proven network)
- Able to thrive in fast-paced environments, adapt quickly, and be highly flexible
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and know how to manage competing demands
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication, negotiation skills, and customer service skills
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to operate independently given the remote nature of the position