RentPath (now a Redfin company) is looking for a Senior Product Manager-Consumer responsible for furthering our Product from a consumer perspective. You carry out the ideation, execution, delivery, and measurement of the initiatives we’ve prioritized to achieve the Company Goals and are responsible for complex initiatives often involving skillful cross-functional coordination.
You will reports to the Sr Director in the Consumer Product Management and collaborate with Design, SEO, Consumer Analytics, and Engineering to produce the planned features from ideation to success measurement.
In this role, you work directly with members of each relevant department (Engineering, Design, SEO, Tagging, B2B Product Management) to complete deliverables in a manner that serves the needs of our consumers while simultaneously being aware of customer needs. You also work closely with Sales, 3rd Party partners, and others across the organization to socialize and launch robust new products and features and manage partnerships inside and outside the organization.
A Day in the Life….
The Senior Consumer Product Manager will be expected to consistently deliver top quartile outcomes in the following:
- Utilizes data to understand our market and company inside-out, and keeps knowledge current to propose valuable features tied to our business goals and metrics indicated by successful cost/benefit analysis and impact expectations.
- Makes data-sound decisions and roadmap proposals.
- The RentPath leadership team and the organization as a whole are kept informed on progress towards deliver
- ry and actual results by maintaining persistent and proactive communication.
- Keeps the engineering team focused and inspired by maintaining a clear and steady stream of work (backlog) that is aligned to our goals, prioritized by value, and accounting for dependencies and cost.
- Empowers the development team for success by producing all assets needed to achieve a feature or measurement through successful collaboration with counterparts in analytics, design, quality, partners, SEO, tagging, etc
- Enables RentPath to achieve expectations and ensures success at achieving business goals by proactively monitoring product performance and identifying/mitigating risk in a timely fashion.
- Obtains priority buy-in from others in the organization via careful communication, respect, and
- understanding utilizing data to support statements and proposals.
- Seeks establishes and carries out 3rd party partnerships and coordination to achieve outcomes as needed.
- Crafts cross-functional communication carefully leveraging deep understanding of cross-functional pain points and the repercussions on those organizations based on changes made
- Communicates status, vision, and decision-making process to the executive team (including the CEO) as called upon.
- This particular role: serves as subject matter expert on all things search, sort, market classification, and market boundaries.
What we need from you…
- You can read/interpret analysis and have used software to perform usage analysis in collaboration with and independent from an Analyst
- You understand what an A/B test is when you use one, how to read it, and has performed an A/B test in the past.
- You have written clear documentation explaining an idea or plan to be consumed by a development team and has done so to get leadership buy-in to begin an initiative.
- You have the ability to report on progress initiatives to stakeholders and leadership in an efficient and meaningful way.
- You have led cross-functional initiatives or initiatives that affect people in other functional areas beyond product and development.
- You have broken down a big problem/task into smaller deliverables and has worked with others (developers, sales, customer success, etc) to deliver a solution.
- You have developed product in an agile fashion and can write a user story.
- You have produced a product plan (roadmap) or a project plan/execution projection.
Still interested? Upload your resume and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible.
Why Choose RentPath?
We’re a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, and Expedia. Will you be next?