Marketing Operations Manager
Looking to join a company in the midst of a digital transformation where the consumer is king and talent, technology and data are our greatest resources? Keep reading to see if this opportunity is of interest to you!
RentPath is currently looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to manage our digital tech stack, lead the execution of marketing programs to drive revenue, optimize business processes to support strategic initiatives, maintain governance of those systems, and work with cross-functional teams to execute various programs. This role reports to the Director, B2B Marketing and leads one direct report along with managing agency and vendor relationships and will work closely with all functional areas of the B2B marketing team.
A Day in the life
Role Expected Outcomes: Marketing Operations Manager will be expected to consistently deliver upon the following critical outcomes:
- Strategy - Audiences are identified and messaging is tailored to drive the most effective outcome; the SMMO ensures that campaigns meet business objectives and identify areas where new investments could yield targeted ROI
- Marketing Campaigns - Holistic customer and prospect campaigns towards any necessary product advancements, product rollouts, sales promotions, lead and nurture campaigns. The SMMO consistently collaborates with the marketing operations team, everything done on back end (technology integration, analytics, reporting). Stakeholders are given accurate campaign and lead lifecycle reporting metrics that they can use to guide improved decision-making
- Agency and Vendor Relations - Effective and proactive communication exists between the SMMO and our agencies/vendors. The team is kept informed of any upcoming changes to our vendors
- Lead Generation - Leads that are submitted through forms designed by the SMMO are qualified, nurtured, and passed over to the sales team to close these; the SMMO holds the end to end process of generation until it is passed to the sales team
- Efficacy - Technology solutions are identified, recommended and/or optimized to increase team and program effectiveness to deliver campaigns quickly and increase pipeline conversion; all systems are relaying the correct data back and forth to ensure data integrity and reporting accuracy
- Marketing Team - The marketing team is kept continuously focused on leveraging technology and data to drive our winning positioning strategy and competitive, value-add benefits of RentPath products
- Marketing Roadmap - A cohesive 6-12 month pillar of the overall marketing roadmap is created to deliver highly effective marketing campaigns to identify and prioritize the top marketing initiatives from RentPath; there is a cadence in place to ensure timeliness of delivery and overall efficacy
What we need from you
- Demonstrated success working within a B2B specific marketing environment
- Deep expertise in Marketo, SFDC, account-based marketing systems, and other marketing technologies
- Demonstrated success working with and having a collaborative relationship with sales teams, preferred to understand the sales process to help drive company direction/messaging
- Experience evaluating technology vendors, negotiating contracts and managing system governance.
- Demonstrated experience showing continuous improvement and initiating new ways to use technology and research to bring back to enhance the company
- 5+ years working in marketing automation required
- Demonstrated experience understanding and/or implementing a lead lifecycle model, crated or optimized lead scoring programs
- Preferably a Marketo Certified Expert (strong understanding of the Marketo + SFDC sync
- Pipeline reporting and campaign revenue influence
- Data hygiene and segmentation experience
- Experience troubleshooting program and data issues within Marketo/SFDC
- Ability to create SFDC reports and dashboards to manage pipeline by market and overall.
- Understanding of demand/lead generation best practices, data management and hygiene practices and basic HTML