RentPath (a division of Redfin) is looking for a Senior Director, B2B Products- (Marketing Products) to develop and direct product strategy to dramatically scale new and existing B2B Products.
RentPath has relationships with tens of thousands of clients across the multifamily housing industry. Those clients, who currently buy advertising from RentPath, view RentPath as a trusted partner for a variety of technical, business, and marketing solutions. The Senior Director, B2B Marketing Products, will help to dramatically scale these efforts to create a range of new solutions, determine which products to pursue and whether to build or buy to achieve success.
Reporting to the Chief Product & Marketing Officer, Business, this role will oversee approximately 6 direct reports including product managers and directors.This role requires the ability to create strong relationships with the engineering, sales, finance, B2C product, corporate development, and other key stakeholders across the organization. He/she will need to influence, both directly and indirectly, cross-divisional teams to create value.
This role will be based out of RentPath’s corporate headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
A Day in the Life…..
The Senior Director B2B Marketing Products will be expected to consistently deliver top quartile outcomes in the following:
- Subject Matter Expertise - Sr. Director, B2B Products, is viewed as an expert on the needs and experience of multifamily marketers and how the RentPath B2B products address those needs; direct/indirect reports and other stakeholders at RentPath view the senior director as an expert who teaches and coaches well.
- Well-Articulated Strategy - A clear product strategy exists through a thorough understanding of the current business scenario and vision for how our products should exist in the future; product teams understand and are aligned with this vision.
- Executional Plans - A translation of the product strategy exists in well-defined initiatives which are deployed and appropriate resources marshalled, at the most opportune times, to achieve the outcomes that matter most.
- Appropriate KPIs identified, measured, and communicated – The metrics that matter are identified, defined, monitored, and communicated to relevant stakeholders; metrics are leveraged to modify the product growth strategy.
- Strong Relationships, Internal and External – Strong relationships are fostered with the executives and leaders of RentPath to a degree that secures acceptance and support for product initiatives and alignment with Company priorities.
- Innovation- The Sr. Director stays continually abreast of current industry trends; tests and scale new product concepts that can identify the next opportunity to drive growth.
What we need from You
- 10+ years experience in B2B business building, including digital marketing products (Pay per click, Social advertising, Display, Video, Lead Gen, Websites, etc.) or tech-enabled services (Reputation Management, Contact Center) experience
- Success synthesizing large amounts of data and translating into actionable strategies
- Track record of building businesses and making build/buy/partner decisions
- Demonstrated success hiring, building, and leading product managers
A Few of our Perks and Benefits
- Immediate 401k match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Paid volunteering days
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
- Covered parking or Marta stipend (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
- On-site gym (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
Still interested? Upload your resume and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible.
Why Choose RentPath?
We’re a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and build, both professionally and in the communities we serve. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. In fact, we consider ourselves a very well-funded start-up that also has more than 40 years in the industry and strong financial performance. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, and Expedia. Will you be next?
We’re a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, and Expedia. Will you be next?