RentPath (A division of Redfin)is currently looking for an SEO and Growth Manager to improve organic traffic through implementing and evangelizing SEO best practices. You will report into the Director, SEO, and will collaborate with the SEO, Product, Content, and Engineering teams to optimize RentPath domains for organic growth.
You will be expected to consistently deliver opportunities for growth that are uncovered by conducting thorough audits and evaluations of our domains. Furthermore, developing a roadmap and SEO strategy by assessing prioritized areas of growth opportunity and working directly with Product and Engineering teams to ensure requests are created, managed, and tested.
You will have the reputation for being patient, decisive, and collaborative with other SEO team members and will be seen in the team as a mentor to elevate junior SEO Analysts. The team is open to Remote even though the preference is Atlanta-based.
A Day in the life
The SEO & Growth Manager will be expected to consistently deliver upon the following critical outcomes:
- A roadmap and SEO strategy are developed by assessing prioritized areas of growth opportunity
- You work directly with product and engineering teams to ensure feature requests are created, managed, and tested
- You prepare executive summaries that are repeatable, consistent in format, and easily understood across multiple audiences
- You confirm that ongoing technical SEO hygiene is maintained and bugs/issues are escalated for prompt resolution
- You build a reputation for being patient, decisive, and collaborative with other SEO team members and will be seen as a mentor to elevate junior SEO Analysts.
- You ensure SEO traffic and rankings are significantly improved through the design and implementation of SEO experiments.
- You guarantee that unexplored sources of traffic are uncovered through the experimentation and development of growth strategies to continuously drive net new traffic
What we need from you
- Expertise in enterprise-level SEO tools (Rank tracking, crawling, keyword research, link building, log file analyzers)
- Demonstrated experience driving growth for large websites, implementing their own ideas/strategies with little to no oversight, and always striving for continuous improvement (typically found with 5 years’ experience managing SEO strategy)
- Expert level experience working within Excel, Google Analytics
- Additionally, experience in Tableau, Power BI, or SQL is preferred
A Few Of Our Perks And Benefits
- Immediate 401k match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Paid volunteering days
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
- Covered parking or Marta stipend (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
- On-site gym (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
Still interested? Upload your resume and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible.
Why Choose RentPath?
We’re a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and build, both professionally and in the communities we serve. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. In fact, we consider ourselves a very well-funded start-up that also has more than 40 years in the industry and strong financial performance. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, and Expedia. Will you be next?