Contract - Sr. Learning Designer
RentPath is seeking a Sr. Learning Designer with a strong background in instructional design and developing high-impact training programs with demonstrated results increasing effectiveness.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Learning at our Atlanta office, the ideal candidate will have at least four years’ experience in an instructional design role. This role requires an individual with experience in rapid development, content research and development, modern designs, project management, and LMS management.
A Day in the Life….
- Content Development – In collaboration with business leaders, content SMEs, and independent research, the development of core learning programs (leadership, DE&I, sales, and core competencies) offered are focused on ROI, increasing skill capability, and effectiveness.
- Instructional Design - Needs analysis, content development, and modern designs are aligned with key initiatives; programs are rapidly developed utilizing instructional design methodologies.
- Research - Research on the latest learning designs, techniques, and methodologies is consistently applied and aligned with RenthPath’s learning culture to optimize learning effectiveness. (eLearning, gamification, micro-learning, etc.)
- Project Management - Rapid development is adopted through effective/efficient project planning, organizing, and stakeholder management; continuous alignment and synergy exists regarding project and program deliverables.
- Solve Performance Gaps - The curriculum and programs created solve for performance and/or capability gaps with actionable learning objectives that drive high-performance. Data-driven success metrics and measurable for what “good looks like” are defined and alignment is achieved at the most appropriate times.
- LMS Management - Organization and management of the LMS is accurate and streamlined for effectiveness and efficiency of L&D teams, managers, and learners throughout the organization. (Uploading new courses, creating learning paths, providing LMS technical support, etc.)
- Reputation - Through excellent communication and collaboration, the SLD holds a favorable reputation with all stakeholders and business leaders and is known as an effective and credible partner through achievement of success metrics with minimal disruptions to program momentum.
What we need from you..
- 4+ years of experience working on a corporate L&D team in an instructional design role.
- Experience in developing eLearning and instructor led training with work samples.
- Experience developing leadership, core competencies, DE&I, and/or sales training.
- Demonstrated experience leading development projects from start to completion. (ADDIE, SAM, etc.)
- Work samples provided after the initial interview as part of the interview process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment meeting tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Proven track record increasing effectiveness.
- Proficiency using G Suite Essentials - Google docs, sheets, and slides.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Articulate, LMS Management, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently demonstrating initiative, organization, time management, and high attention to detail.