Looking to join a company in the midst of a digital transformation where the consumer is king and talent, technology and data are our greatest resources? Keep reading to see if this opportunity is of interest to you!
RentPath is currently looking for a Sr. Director, B2B Marketing to lead the B2B Marketing team in developing best-in-class integrated marketing programs that drive sales representative efficiency, brand awareness, prospect engagement, and, ultimately, revenue growth for RentPath’s suite of solutions and services.
Reporting to the Chief Product & Marketing Officer, You role will oversee a department of 9-10 full-time employees, including Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, and Content Strategy teams. You will be responsible for collaborating with Product and Sales stakeholders to develop and execute effective go-to-market strategies that deliver RentPath’s story to the multifamily industry and drive revenue growth and retention. As the company’s senior demand generation expert, you will be responsible for outlining and implementing current best practices and continuously innovating to take B2B Marketing efforts to the next level.
A day in the life
- You create, deliver and articulate a winning positioning strategy and value proposition for RentPath as well as individual solutions with continued enhancement.
- You are responsible for brand reputation and how RentPath is perceived in the industry as an innovative market leader. Our clients are aware of RentPath’s solutions and view them as competitive/valuable and our industry knows what RentPath has and what makes us better!
- You are aware of the marketing team reputation and represent the needs of both clients and sales across the organization.
- You an expert on how RentPath’s services enable customers to meet renter needs; broader direct/indirect reports view the director as an expert who teaches well.
- You enable sales/sales team through resources and understanding, to accurately explain our positioning strategy and the competitive, value-add benefits of our products.
- You ensure the members of the B2B marketing team understand how their work connects to the broader company strategies and are able to prioritize work based on the clear priorities set by the director.
- You continuously work to grow the number of generated marketing leads and most importantly, grow the number of converted to closed-won opportunities by ensuring a strong connection with sales.
- You have a thorough understanding or marketing analytics, our marketing performance dashboards are continuously evolving and improving- demonstrating marketing ROI to senior leadership.
- You optimize team performance through program management; effectively manage the marketing calendar to ensure efforts are prioritized in such a way that optimizes team performance and business impact.
- You will continually stay abreast of current industry trends and keep looking for ways to innovate; tests and scale new marketing tactics that drive growth with clients and prospects.
What we need from you
- 10+ years of experience managing all aspects of demand generation and sales enablement (marketing technology, sales prospecting, product nurturing, product launches, etc.)
- 5+ years building and developing high performing teams
- Experience working within a complex technical environment and leveraging marketing software such as Marketo and SFDC
- Demonstrated experience in presenting to, influencing and aligning with senior level management, ideally C-Level executives
- Progressive experience leading large, cross-functional projects with direct sales team collaboration
A Few of our Perks and Benefits
- Immediate 401k match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Paid volunteering days
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
- Covered parking or Marta stipend (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
- On-site gym (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
Still interested? Upload your resume and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible.
Why Choose RentPath?
We’re a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and build, both professionally and in the communities we serve. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. In fact, we consider ourselves a very well-funded start-up that also has more than 40 years in the industry and strong financial performance. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, and Expedia. Will you be next?