SENIOR MANAGER, MARKETING SERVICES
Looking to join a company in the midst of a digital transformation where the consumer is king and talent, technology and data are our greatest resources? Keep reading to see if this opportunity is of interest to you!
The Marketing Services Sr. Manager will be responsible for building and developing a team to execute RentPath’s growing performance marketing product suite (RentPath Search, RentPath Social, Social Ads Express, RentPath Display, and future offerings). This role is critical in maintaining and growing product revenue, as, ultimately, effectively managing existing accounts prevents churn and convinces clients to add more properties on RentPath Services.
This role will report to the Sr. Product Manager of B2B Data Products and manage a team of 5+ account analysts (we hire an additional analyst for every 50 new properties that sign up for our services, so this number will grow). This role will lead all training and development efforts for current/new analysts, be the subject matter expert for all of our performance marketing products (SEM, social, display media, feeds, SEO, etc.), stay up-to-date on industry best practices, and lead efforts to disseminate thought leadership out to clients and industry. PPC experience is critical!
A Day in the Life
Imagine this as your day to day role and responsibilities……
- You will develop a high-performing marketing team: Building a team of high-performing analysts is critical in managing and growing our existing client base. This role is expected to be the subject matter expert on all current and future performance products and effectively train the analyst team to be equally as knowledgeable, so that they can step away from day-to-day account management and focus on helping define and deliver new products and services to market.
- You will elevate and standardize account management practices: RentPath’s performance marketing products are growing rapidly, and defining good account management practices and ensuring all account analysts are consistently delivering these practices will help reduce client churn and grow existing business.
- You will define and standardize account optimization analyses: Account optimizations are key to delivering high ROI for clients, and this role should drive automating the most-impactful common analyses to free up time for analysts to deliver client-specific analyses.
What We Need from You
- Deep performance marketing knowledge: demonstrated expertise in SEM, social, display, SEO, etc., including the successful building and management of accounts
- Team management and development: history of building high-caliber account analyst and management teams across multiple performance marketing products
- Sales team interaction: demonstrated success operating in an environment where cross-functional collaboration with a sales team was required
- Process transformation: experience working to redefine, modernize, and maintain operational processes
Still interested? If we just described you, then let’s see your resume…..just upload it and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible.
Why Choose RentPath?
We’re a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and build, both professionally and in the communities we serve. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. In fact, we consider ourselves a very well-funded start-up that also has more than 40 years in the industry and strong financial performance. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, and Expedia. Will you be next?
One of our unique strengths is the diversity of our community. We want to treat each associate fairly and provide equal employment opportunities regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic.
For more information visit www.RentPath.com
RentPath is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
Qualified applicants with a criminal history will be considered.