RentPath is looking for a B2B Product Manager to articulate and execute on a vision for RentPath’s suite of Digital Marketing Services. Reporting into the Sr. Product Manager, B2B Data Product, The B2B Product Manager will develop and execute on a 12-18 month product roadmap and a strategy for new product development. You will work closely with the marketing team to position new products and features in the marketplace to solve pain points and create delightful experiences.
You will frequently collaborate with software developers, marketing, and the sales team and often communicate with sales ops, business ops, legal, and the executive team.
A Day in the life…..
The B2B Product Manager will be expected to consistently deliver top quartile outcomes in the following:
- Actionable Market Narrative- Develop a compelling, clear, and easily understood value proposition and deliver it to our sales team and directly to customers. Use data to build a market narrative that is uniquely tailored to the audience and influences the customer decision-making process.
- Digital Marketing Expert- Digital marketing is a mastered skill and applied to proactively map out up-and-coming channels that can add value to the customer. The BPM researches and understands new features, industry trends, and determines how we could use these to improve our existing channels.
- Sales Team Enablement- The Sales team is enabled to sell the value proposition and explain the benefits of RentPath products resulting in net revenue growth for the business.
- Reputation- The BPM is known as being collaborative, team-oriented, and talks to a wide audience of stakeholders with clear and compelling insight. Known for being an active listener and proactive in developing solutions to problems.
- Product roadmap - Build and maintain an 18-month product roadmap, prioritize initiatives based on impact, track the impact of key initiatives and improve decision-making.
- New product development – Customer needs are anticipated through interpreting feedback, data, and analysis and translating it into what would really help them/solve their problems; minimum viable products are developed through the creation of falsifiable hypotheses and validated through build, measure, learn cycles.
- Interpreting results: Marketing, Product, and Operational analytics are quantified and translated into data that is presented to Executive Leadership in a way that the ROI is easily understood.
What we need from you…..
- Demonstrated experience working in an environment where it was necessary to break down large, complex issues into smaller, executable tasks
- Demonstrated proficiency reading and interpreting a P&L statement
- Proven success operating in an environment where cross-functional collaboration was required (preference is given to cross-functional team that included product design, engineering, and sales teams)
- Experience listening to and interpreting customer needs
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Excel and a developed analytical skillset; experience with SQL, data visualization tools, Salesforce CRM, Google Ads, and Facebook AdManager is a plus
A Few of our Perks and Benefits
- Immediate 401k match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Paid volunteering days
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
- Covered parking or Marta stipend (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
- On-site gym (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
Still interested? Upload your resume and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible.
Why Choose RentPath?
We’re a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and build, both professionally and in the communities we serve. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. In fact, we consider ourselves a very well-funded start-up that also has more than 40 years in the industry and strong financial performance. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, and Expedia. Will you be next?