Social Media Content Specialist, CRPRO
This position focuses on writing creative social media posts and unique online review responses on behalf of our clients. The Content Specialist works closely with clients to process their social media requests and craft relevant responses to appropriately represent clients’ public-facing online presence. Combining a public relations mindset, industry best practices for style and content, and a passion for creative writing, the Content Specialist optimizes the clients’ reputation on social sites and online review sites. An ability to build strong consultative relationships with customers is essential to the success of this position.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Craft targeted responses to online reviews posted on clients’ social media sites.
- Construct creative posts about apartment community activities and announcements along with local area content.
- Communicate with clients via phone, email and via social media to gather information, formulate content and execute online review responses, as well as provide expert-level consultation of tactics, strategies and other services.
- Respond to and resolve client tickets and inquiries in a timely, efficient and effective manner. Proactively monitor and complete tasks with a high-level of accountability.
- Meet and maintain assigned targets and metrics for work quality and quantity, accountable both at the individual and team level.
- Attend applicable workshops and training events as requested.
- Complete projects and promotions as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High-level of proficiency with common social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.), with a demonstrated ability to navigate the various features, functions and nuances of each.
- Knowledge of other commonly used social media engagement and management platforms a plus.
- Strong customer relationship skills, where an empathetic and consultative approach is native, and responsiveness is second nature.
- Keen attention to detail, dedicated work ethic and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, possessing writing skills that balance creativity, style and adherence to best practices for grammar, punctuation and accuracy. Sharp wit and an appropriate sense of humor preferred.
- Constructive, creative and solutions-focused approach to conflict and problem-resolution.
- High-degree of professionalism, accountability and ethics.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a dynamic and open workspace, cultivating positive working relationships with clients, vendors and team members within and across job functions.
- Team-centric mindset, supporting individual team members and contributing to initiatives in order to reach a common goal. Thought-leadership a definite plus!
- Flexible, adaptive and change-friendly – ideally, with the desire to be hands-on as part of the positive evolution of a growing business unity.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; and
- Minimum of 2 years of directly-related professional experience in a similar role required.