RentPath is looking for Senior Manager, Demand Generation to build and manage a Demand Gen team that develops and delivers high-impact, compelling go-to-market campaigns and content that drive brand awareness, prospect engagement, and retention and revenue growth of RentPath’s product portfolio. Reporting to the Vice President of B2B Marketing, You will lead a team of 1-2 campaign managers and regularly interact with Sales Enablement, Marketing Operations, B2B product, and Field Sales teams to develop and execute effective go-to-market strategies/programs that drive revenue growth and retention.
A Day in the Life....
You will play a large role in enhancing and updating the positioning strategy for RentPath and its individual solutions
- You will manage and oversee the execution of all content-related activities while having the opportunity to build out your Content team
- You will regularly interact with the Sales Enablement, Marketing Operations, B2B Product, and Field Sales teams to develop and execute effective go-to-market strategies that drive revenue growth and retention
- You will effectively manage key initiatives and priorities with a high level of autonomy. In other words, along with your Content team, you will own the process and have the ability to make thoughtful and impactful decisions
- You will guide the Content team through a thorough understanding of how renters search and how to best communicate the differentiated value of RentPath’s product offerings
- You will create a system of processes around optimal workflows, tools and platforms to ensure efficient and effective output
What we need from you….
- Extensive experience, typically 7+ yrs., of developing high-converting messaging and creative work.
- Possess a demonstrated understanding of content marketing and strategy in an internal marketing department or outside agency, including omni-channel campaign creation, tailored website content, social media, blogs, infographics, articles, sales narratives, case studies, etc.
- Proven ability to effectively manage competing deliverables and prioritize team efforts accordingly.
- Self-driven, organized, adaptable with the ability to deliver campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful progressive history of building and leading marketing teams across multiple performance marketing products
A Few of our Perks and Benefits
- Immediate 401k match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Paid volunteering days
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
- Covered parking or Marta stipend (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
- On-site gym (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
Still interested? Upload your resume and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible.
Why Choose RentPath?
We’re a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and build, both professionally and in the communities we serve. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. In fact, we consider ourselves a very well-funded start-up that also has more than 40 years in the industry and strong financial performance. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, and Expedia. Will you be next?