Looking to join a company in the midst of a digital transformation where the consumer is king and talent, technology and data are our greatest resources?? Keep reading to see if this opportunity is of interest to you!!
RentPath is looking for an experienced Software Engineer (Clojure) to join our team. Engage in an encouraging work hard/play hard company culture and become a part of an Interesting and charismatic group of professionals who love what they do!
Reporting to the Services Engineering Manager, and in primary service to RentPath’s search engine optimization (SEO), internal data, and analytics teams, the Clojure Software Engineer is responsible for the delivery of the best in class technical solutions to meet the needs of our customers.
A Day In the Life:
- Clojure Software Engineer holds a reputation for being coachable, receptive to mentorship, and is showing continuous improvement in technical ability.
- Highly available, rapid and highly responsive data/business logic is consistently available to our stakeholders.
- RentPath’s products are kept current and modernized; growing and adapting to new trends and technologies to ensure we are on the forefront of curve.
- Supervisor and appropriate stakeholders are kept consistently informed regarding architectural diagrams, and flaws in their creation are minimal and caught/addressed swiftly; end-user is enabled to utilize codes correctly and as intended.
- Workflow transparency exists to such a degree that the right work is successfully prioritized, commercialization is well coordinated and execution delivers high quality output the first time, without requiring multiple iterations and rework.
What we need from YOU
- Professional software development experience utilizing Clojure in production, and with a heavy focus on functional programming
- Demonstrated usage and familiarity with one or more of the following: Haskell, Scala, Groovy, Jython, JRuby, or Erlang
- Demonstrated experience working with stream processing platforms and message brokers, such as Apache Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Demonstrated usage and understanding of cloud-based technologies
Why Choose RentPath?
We’re a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and build, both professionally and in the communities we serve. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. In fact, we consider ourselves a very well-funded start-up that also has more than 40 years in the industry and strong financial performance. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, and Expedia. Will you be next?
A Few of our Perks and Benefits
- Immediate 401k match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Paid volunteering days
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
- Covered parking or Marta stipend (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
- On-site gym (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
Still interested? Upload your resume and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible.