Renew Health’s mission is to fundamentally transform how medications are managed in the health care system. To do so, we are building a modern and flexible tech stack that will anchor a highly differentiated approach to pharmacy benefits. This technology will power an innovative set of clinical services and exceptional member experience, which together can improve access, increase adherence, and ensure that members maximize the clinical benefit they receive from medications.
We believe that our approach will reduce population costs, decrease medication errors, and dramatically improve clinical outcomes. It will also allow us to align our business model with the interests of health plans and patients--passing through savings to clients and members, and generating revenue through clinical services that improve care and lower costs.
Our initial team of 30 includes co-founders of Oscar, Devoted, and Lyra Health, and alumni of top companies including Microsoft, Amazon, McKinsey, Snapchat, DaVita, Google, Cityblock Health, Appnexus, The New York Times, and GoodRx. To date, Renew Health has raised $13M of funding, led by Venrock.
About the role:
- Develop, oversee, and monitor our operational policies and procedures related to compliance, quality, and clinical services. Ensure Renew is consistent with CMS guidelines and aligned with downstream partner operations
- Serve as a project manager to help execute on strategic initiatives surrounding clinical services
- Develop an in-depth understanding of and track regulatory and quality requirements applicable to our processes and initiatives
- Own documentation of important team materials and processes, such as playbooks, manuals, training, audits and quality reporting
- Build meaningful and scalable processes. Identify and execute on improvement opportunities for the processes you own
- Partner with business owners to translate and operationalize regulatory requirements, product requirements, and operational goals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a consulting, financial or quantitative field
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills. You bring everyone together using clear communication and structured thinking. You possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience communicating with stakeholders at all levels would be an added plus!
- Comfortable working on a small team that is scaling within a high growth business. As a core member of the clinical services team, you’ll bring new energy and perspective to our projects, making everyone more effective.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with limited resources
- Sense of humor and humility
- Willingness to relocate to Los Angeles (if living elsewhere)